• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lower Oil Prices Give a Lift to the American Economy

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shale oil puts US at a huge advantage over other economies. Japan better start their nuclear reactors soon if they want to compete as prices for LNG in Asia is many times that of US.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shale oil puts US at a huge advantage over other economies. Japan better start their nuclear reactors soon if they want to compete as prices for LNG in Asia is many times that of US.

True also as oil prices are tools of war of the US and Arabs.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oil also known as liquid gold moves in stride with gold prices. anybody who buys gold at this juncture ought to be slapped by their mothers. anyway, from this piece of news, tonight's bee kok retail sales release will be better than 0.2 forecasted.:cool:

take my word for it...:rolleyes:

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oil also known as liquid gold moves in stride with gold prices. anybody who buys gold at this juncture ought to be slapped by their mothers. anyway, from this piece of news, tonight's bee kok retail sales release will be better than 0.2 forecasted.:cool:

take my word for it...:rolleyes:

If their mother not alive then how?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low oil prices screw Russia too so it is a double benefit for the USA.

Teach these oil Baron a lesson.

In 2002, oil was just trading at $25 USD per barrel. in 6 years time, it balloned to $148 per barrel in 2008.

Now ask them to make a few dollar less to balanced out and they are making so much noise. Probably, we need to starved these Muslim country a bit more so that terrorist can be taught a lesson of humility.

It just take the money spend on the crude to spend on other things. It will balance out.

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teach these oil Baron a lesson.

In 2005, oil was just trading at $25 USD per barrel. in 10 years time, it balloned to $148 per barrel in 2008.

Now ask them to make a few dollar less to balanced out and they are making so much noise. Probably, we need to starved these Muslim country a bit more so that terrorist can be taught a lesson of humility.

Wow I didnt know it was so low in 2005. Was it the regular price then or was it for a short period because it was pressed down by the speculators? Hope it comes down some more so things can be cheaper.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scratch head...why gold price went up, what is the news? now i can see how far the market makers syndicate can tahan. whole world shorting gold, i never mind one, i short gold, but it's worthwhile to see these pple in action.:rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wise... but history is no guarantee of future. :smile:

we cannot predict the future but what we know for certain is history,but by studying financial history for the last 400 years will give us the clues of what will happen again in the future.one thing for sure is human nature is predictable,they will repeat the same things over and over again.