• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 1 should be no problem. I will update the progress from time to time. Anyway, it is good now we can discuss in this thread in peaceful manner. Maybe, pest extermination was done...... :wink: Syiook!
You are the ultimate hypocrite who defend RF when others mentioned negative facts about it, and yet have the bloody cheek to talk cork here. This forum is now manipulated by you. Bloody idiot cslong! Continue to delete my posts and I will continue to post. I urged all to avoid this forum totally and let it rot for cslong and his clones to infest. Hopeless idiot and pest! Hahaha cheers :smile:

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have all the time in the world for you, only you, idiot and pest! U know how I meant it! Are you the moderator? Hahaha. This forum is going to be dead, infested by pests like you! Now everyone can see your true colours. This forum is a scam? manipulated by you and your clones to market for cheena projects and slagging others. Hahaha cheers :smile:

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 1 should be no problem. I will update the progress from time to time. Anyway, it is good now we can discuss in this thread in peaceful manner. Maybe, pest extermination was done...... :wink: Syiook!
You are the ultimate hypocrite who defend RF when others mentioned negative facts about it, and yet have the bloody cheek to talk cork here. This forum is now manipulated by you. Bloody idiot cslong! Continue to delete my posts and I will continue to post. I urged all to avoid this forum totally and let it rot for cslong and his clones to infest. Hopeless idiot. Hahaha cheers :smile:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Very frustrating if they are in that position. Example, those flippers who have bought at Setia Eco Cascadia cannot flip now due to existence of Eco Summer next door. Anyhow beware of these people who create clones to disrupt the harmony of this thread.... especially the infamous vohkster = huatgugu = tekun = ctsbh etc.

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Very pissed off by these clones created by the infamous cslong. Whoever buys into RF will be shedding blood later, just look at the Chinese stock mkt. Merciless. Those who buys into BDO is going to suffer really bad fengshui as pointed out in this forum. Sibei jialat one. Beware of these clowns: cslong=relaxman=highflyer=asusguy=zigzag. All sibei gan day one. Beware. Hahaha cheers :smile:

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand but they shouldn't be rude and and provoke others here.

I am more worried about the heightened racial tension in the recent Low Yat incident. This shows clearly that Malaysia has not progress much at all in terms of race relation form the 1960s.

I read with great discomfort the regression in racial harmony in Malaysia this past few years caused mainly by the Islamicization of Malaysia above all other religions is not doing Malaysia any good. In fact it may regress to the levels seen during the riots leading to the separation of Singapore from Malaysia.

I am taking a serious hard look at my investment in Johor as a result. Although politically incorrect, I hope Johor do leave the Malaysia Federation peacefully and join with perhaps Singapore. The future will be much brighter for all in Johor that way.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more worried about the heightened racial tension in the recent Low Yat incident. This shows clearly that Malaysia has not progress much at all in terms of race relation form the 1960s.

I read with great discomfort the regression in racial harmony in Malaysia this past few years caused mainly by the Islamicization of Malaysia above all other religions is not doing Malaysia any good. In fact it may regress to the levels seen during the riots leading to the separation of Singapore from Malaysia.

I am taking a serious hard look at my investment in Johor as a result. Although politically incorrect, I hope Johor do leave the Malaysia Federation peacefully and join with perhaps Singapore. The future will be much brighter for all in Johor that way.

I think Johor and KL is different. Racial tension seems only happened in KL. Therefore, investing property in JB is much better than in KL.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
More photos of reclaimation progress
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And construction of level 1 mall in progress.

image.jpg

image.jpg

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
more photos

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have also heard that they are proceeding with the plan for R&F tower a 100 storey tower next to Princess Cove with a bridge linking between the two at level 3.

From here onwards as the underground foundation, which is the most time consuming is completed, the progress upward will be relatively fast to us layman. Eg 2 storey per week etc.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I think I spoke too soon. The mall will take some time to complete due to the irregular shape (which incidentally make it attractive). Only Once that is done the construction of the residential tower will be quite fast.

Btw, to all R&F owner, did you pay directly to the developer instead of through your lawyers for the second or third payment? I have recently been asked to do so which I found to be a bit weird. This is full payment that is not covered by the banks.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry I think I spoke too soon. The mall will take some time to complete due to the irregular shape (which incidentally make it attractive). Only Once that is done the construction of the residential tower will be quite fast.

Btw, to all R&F owner, did you pay directly to the developer instead of through your lawyers for the second or third payment? I have recently been asked to do so which I found to be a bit weird. This is full payment that is not covered by the banks.

Impressive..... i think this project is gonna be a big success. Majestic entrance to JB city. Is gonna be the pride of all johoreans.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I issued a banker cheque to R&F and passed it to the admin staff in the show gallery for the 2nd payment..
My remaining 80% is covered by bank loan.

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote Originally Posted by Tekkun View Post
WARNING:

Asusguy (Moderator) , Relaxman, Highflyer, ZigZag, CS Long is the same person.
He talk to himself to create a false sense of activity in this forum. He ask questions using one nick and answers using another nick.
He is extremely anti Setia projects and will stop at nothing against them.
As moderator, he would delete any post that he does not like at his whims and fancies.
No wonder he had conveniently deleted posts by bros who were trying to educate him or stating facts about his favoured projects. This is a bloody scammed forum, first of its kind. Now, everyone can see why cslong and his clones are still around despite all his nonsense spewed. Hahaha cheers :smile:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super great news by Princess Cove development.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

"富力公主湾 - 落户新加坡北 | 独揽天下第一关"
地缘关系是基础,距离决定一切
富力公主湾与新加坡相连,
一峡之隔,
一桥相接,
一湾双望,
一街相连;
即将缔造全世界最具典范的“一岸之隔,双城美景”

RNF PC.jpg