• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very true indeed. At least the Malaysian Government is trying to do something to reduce the traffic in the causeway.

Rubbish. The last KTM service didn't even launch despite all the promises.by the way Malaysian government has not confirm the location of the RTS station. Can you tell RnF to stop their misleading advertisement the station is 5 mins away?? Why is RnF resorting to half truths to attract sales? Can you explain on their behalf?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. The last KTM service didn't even launch despite all the promises.by the way Malaysian government has not confirm the location of the RTS station. Can you tell RnF to stop their misleading advertisement the station is 5 mins away?? Why is RnF resorting to half truths to attract sales? Can you explain on their behalf?

Lol.... I am not an agent of PC. You should ask the PC sales person. Also ask on behalf of me, why Eco World erase all the HTC in their brochures at the Eco Botanic project? Why EW resorting to this to attract sales? Can you explain on EW behalf?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol.... I am not an agent of PC. You should ask the PC sales person. Also ask on behalf of me, why Eco World erase all the HTC in their brochures at the Eco Botanic project? Why EW resorting to this to attract sales? Can you explain on EW behalf?

I can't be bothered if there is HTC cos I didn't buy Eco botanic. But u have been slagging other developer for exaggerated promo, why is ur PC still promoting they are about 5 mins away from RTS when the location is not confirmed yet? The onus is heavier on the person who likes to start throwing stones at glass houses. Ur lies n sweeping statements are starting to haunt u. We are all taking turns to uncover the lies u have been saying. My advice for u is think thrice before posting. No one likes their project to get slagged. Seems u are getting angry too now cos people are talking bad things about RnF. How do u feel to be on the other end of slagging?

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah ya... So much fighting for what? Everybody fren fren...

BTW, anyone got latest picture? Can see any difference or not? Still haven't called me for 2nd 10%. Was told that would have been in Jan....*gasp* Got delay? Hope note...

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah ya... So much fighting for what? Everybody fren fren...

BTW, anyone got latest picture? Can see any difference or not? Still haven't called me for 2nd 10%. Was told that would have been in Jan....*gasp* Got delay? Hope note...

Just ignore him la. He is just like a kid ranting all over. I will not respond to him again since he is not contributing to any of the threads of the forum. Btw, PC now still active with the reclamation work. I just took this pic last week.
pc2015.jpg

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also contribute nothing to this forum.

Why not make yourself disappear.

You are misleading, and only promote what you sell.

Just ignore him la. He is just like a kid ranting all over. I will not respond to him again since he is not contributing to any of the threads of the forum. Btw, PC now still active with the reclamation work. I just took this pic last week.
View attachment 20015

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering how many new massage parlours will spring up in the new shopping mall here?
The massage girls, many are usually foreign talents, will probably live in the apartments above, also convenient for any extra service........
For the luckier ones, you may even live right next door to a group sexy massage girls working downstairs.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering how many new massage parlours will spring up in the new shopping mall here?
The massage girls, many are usually foreign talents, will probably live in the apartments above, also convenient for any extra service........
For the luckier ones, you may even live right next door to a group sexy massage girls working downstairs.

Not strongly against that... As long as they can pay my rent... In Rinngit and not in kind...

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not strongly against that... As long as they can pay my rent... In Rinngit and not in kind...

Oh dear. If they move in will it devalue the property? I mean such tenants means there will be a lot of spitting n wanton littering around. Then they will bring men back to their apt for extras. how will the wives feel? How will u feel if u are The wife n your husband see a lot of sexy ladies in the swimming pool n beach?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. If they move in will it devalue the property? I mean such tenants means there will be a lot of spitting n wanton littering around. Then they will bring men back to their apt for extras. how will the wives feel? How will u feel if u are The wife n your husband see a lot of sexy ladies in the swimming pool n beach?

What will happen if your wife or teenage daughters being mistaken by those lust hungry guys? In KL, there's a famous joint called Toppan Club which is situated on the ground floor of Wisma Stephens (now called Wisma Cosway). Upstairs are high end apartments which were now rented for free and easy services. These days any ladies who live there or even frequent there are deemed to be in the sex industry whether they are or not. Definitely not a place to stay with your family. It applies anywhere, not just in JB.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will happen if your wife or teenage daughters being mistaken by those lust hungry guys? In KL, there's a famous joint called Toppan Club which is situated on the ground floor of Wisma Stephens (now called Wisma Cosway). Upstairs are high end apartments which were now rented for free and easy services. These days any ladies who live there or even frequent there are deemed to be in the sex industry whether they are or not. Definitely not a place to stay with your family. It applies anywhere, not just in JB.

Usually these places offer very good rental returns..
=)

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then, just make sure you send your mother-in-law to collect rent, even better if she's the no nonsense fierce looking type.
Still need to go every month to collect rent meh? It's the Internet era liao, esp for high class condo like R&F, not the old single storey houses....

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still need to go every month to collect rent meh? It's the Internet era liao, esp for high class condo like R&F, not the old single storey houses....

Its not the type of housing but the type of tenants you are having while some people are not internet savvy or just prefer the old school method.