• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
all bros....this guy malpaso seems not only anti RnF, but have insulted all of us here that supported and invested in Princess Cove unit.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly. As a Malaysian I have a good sense of what is a good location and what isn't . furthermore this is a Singaporean forum and I try to give back some unbiased comment on the situation in Malaysia re property market , to the best of my knowledge. I have hardly mentioned anything bad about pcove. I could've said more but I don't out of respect. Cslong should learn some manners. I don't know what his agenda is but he is too bullish on pcove and too biased against setia and ecoword projects.

Last edited:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't attempt to defame bro malpaso la. He's long enough in this forum with his solid credibility and contributions. You are just making a fool of yourself. Everyone knows it here. Still in denial mode? It's ok, you have just made my new year filled with excitement and anticipation. Woohoo..Cheers :smile:

Haha he is just a brainless salesman!

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is 500k in SGD? What is the selling price now for high floor and straits view?
If 800-1000 sft at 500k then kind of OK. But I doubt that's the price. BTW pls ignore cslong and his aliases. I don't harp on negatives of pcove as much as he does on our sec thread.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is 500k in SGD? What is the selling price now for high floor and straits view?

I am interested to know the latest pricing as well...

Other than releasing all the units now, I doubt they did any price cut..
Otherwise, current vested owners like me will rather terminate SPA and pay the penalty..

Anyone knows the latest pricing?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hardly. As a Malaysian I have a good sense of what is a good location and what isn't . furthermore this is a Singaporean forum and I try to give back some unbiased comment on the situation in Malaysia re property market , to the best of my knowledge. I have hardly mentioned anything bad about pcove. I could've said more but I don't out of respect. Cslong should learn some manners. I don't know what his agenda is but he is too bullish on pcove and too biased against setia and ecoword projects.

This malpaso is the person that insulted the Princess Cove and its investors regularly and yet he dare says he hardly mention anything bad about PC. This is the infamous HYPOCRITE malpaso. I have exposed him on several occasion. Below are few of many malpaso previous posting at the previous PC thread. I rest my case.

"I'm a Malaysian working in singapore. I don't like princess cove location, it's dirty and run down and the whole stretch doesn't have an upmarket vibe. also it's too expensive for JB.
no offense to genuine PC buyers. but to those who haven't buy, go look at the location first, especially the surrounding stulang area. drive up the road to the zone and see what kind of business is there. nightclub and ktv, right? that's your future tenants at P&C."
posted by malpaso on 23-10-2014 #928

"that's right. i also almost bought a geylang prop many years ago, and it was for own stay! luckily i checked with other more experienced house buyers. all of them just told me "you want people mistaking your (daughter, sister, wife etc) for prostitute"? the point is geylang was cheaper than surrounding residential. hence rental yield is good. PC is more expensive than all it's surrounding residential. don't think rental yield will be that great. if talking about sea fronting condo in jb town, i'd think danga bay is much nicer. at least it's nearer to the istana , less hanky panky there." posted by malpaso on 23-10-2014 #933

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that there's a price cut at Princess Cove to about 750 psf across the board recently..

Anyone can verify?

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that there's a price cut at Princess Cove to about 750 psf across the board recently..

Anyone can verify?

This is not good news, I read somewhere they paid so much for the land they need to sell close to 1000psf to break even. Lowering the price will mean lowering standard or something worst.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not good news, I read somewhere they paid so much for the land they need to sell close to 1000psf to break even. Lowering the price will mean lowering standard or something worst.

I am now in RnF to look at my unit layout. I did not see any discounts across the board. Where did you hear the discount from? However those unit with less desirable facing about 15 to 20 unit has a discount.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now in RnF to look at my unit layout. I did not see any discounts across the board. Where did you hear the discount from? However those unit with less desirable facing about 15 to 20 unit has a discount.

You are right. Those unit on the lower floors will hv discount.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
This website is not the official website of PC.

I guess it's less important whether this is the official web site than whether he is authorised to sell at that price. It's from ERA agent, reputable. Trustworthy? What do you think?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it's less important whether this is the official web site than whether he is authorised to sell at that price. It's from ERA agent, reputable. Trustworthy? What do you think?

As i know ERA is a reputable company especially in singapore.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
6% discount from SPA price is the norm ahhh..

I am curious on the current SPA price list of all the remaining units released...
Anyone can get and share it here?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about the initial buyers?
I thought that the price was about 1000+ psf.

If that's the case then it's tough for the buyers the first phase