• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is news! With the waiver of $1M minimum sum, it will mean that this project is suddenly attractive to a lot of Singaporean and foreigners. Still to be seen what this will do to the floor price but it Might be negative if RnF wants to unload quickly. Alternatively, if the uptake is good, They might just remove the discounts with the current floor price.

Anyway although my unit has great facing, I suddenly wish I did not buy so early as there are other options in PC that I could have bought much cheaper.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is news! With the waiver of $1M minimum sum, it will mean that this project is suddenly attractive to a lot of Singaporean and foreigners. Still to be seen what this will do to the floor price but it Might be negative if RnF wants to unload quickly. Alternatively, if the uptake is good, They might just remove the discounts with the current floor price.

Anyway although my unit has great facing, I suddenly wish I did not buy so early as there are other options in PC that I could have bought much cheaper.

Which unit, block u bought?

I heard the rest of the blocks were released ..

Mine is Type G Block A2-1...
No seaview but if the whole office tower is delayed..
I will get seaview till then..

=)

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually i think the unit you bought early would be better because those unit that are offered cheap are the unit that have blocked view or lower floor.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which unit, block u bought?

I heard the rest of the blocks were released ..

Mine is Type G Block A2-1...
No seaview but if the whole office tower is delayed..
I will get seaview till then..

=)

Merry Christmas! Mine is Type A, Block A7-2. Next time come lets come out for tea.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya,no more 1mil apply for tis project,the developer power can make the gov u turn on the policy,dnt kn how much being paid to do that,wonder can other new project fat enough to do tis too haha

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya,no more 1mil apply for tis project,the developer power can make the gov u turn on the policy,dnt kn how much being paid to do that,wonder can other new project fat enough to do tis too haha

In fairness, R&F probably got their planning approval before the May'14 cut-off.

Just wondering what happened to the RTS, that was supposed to be near R&F? Too busy with disaster management to discuss the matter?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Actually those whose project was before the May 14 cut off AND those developers who submitted before the June 30th exemption cutoff will get the exemption (once approved)
Normally developer will not provide any physical documentation but will provide the letter for viewing where requested.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM 500k is only S$190,000... S$190,000 for a freehold house and I think Singaporeans really cannot complain anymore...

Depends what the product is and location. A house is OK for that price. A mickey mouse unit is another matter. �� its almost the price of a 3 br in marsiling.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breathtaking ferry ride at Princess Cove. Wonderful experience. This is one service you can enjoy next time for PC owners..... really envy it. Really difficult to match this type of quality life.

Ferry ride? - from PC to where? Or do you mean leisure cruise on a yacht?

Will PC have a marina or just a jetty?

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends what the product is and location. A house is OK for that price. A mickey mouse unit is another matter. �� its almost the price of a 3 br in marsiling.

I don't consider 800 to 1000 sqft as "Mickey Mouse". RF also good location. Better than most of the most in JB

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breathtaking ferry ride at Princess Cove. Wonderful experience. This is one service you can enjoy next time for PC owners..... really envy it. Really difficult to match this type of quality life.
View attachment 18818
View attachment 18819

I was taken for a short 15min joy ride on the boat around RF. I do not believe the current Jetty will be around due to the later construction although A jetty is shown in later Phases. Not sure if we can actually own a boat and sail to anywhere.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't consider 800 to 1000 sqft as "Mickey Mouse". RF also good location. Better than most of the most in JB

If 800-1000 sft at 500k then kind of OK. But I doubt that's the price. BTW pls ignore cslong and his aliases. I don't harp on negatives of pcove as much as he does on our sec thread.