• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Feng Shui is not about being a billionaire. The purpose of Feng Shui is to achieve a balanced, harmonious, and prosperous living environment so that we can live happier and more fulfilling lives. Understand?

LOL, dun BS lah. People are into Feng Shui ultimately to enhance their properties so as to make more money lah.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without prejudice and no disrespect to Feng Shui believer, I would llike to put forward a case study. Perhaps CSLong can argue and present the case using his Feng Shui logic.

S'pore was once a British colony:(. During the colonial days, the British masters had it good, living in big bungalows which I doubt had taken Feng Shui into considerations when building them. There were many Chinese among the colonised "subjects", who lived in presumably "better Feng Shui" dwellings. One would not win any prizes for guessing which community had better Feng Shui, which community had a much better life.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say that many projects in JB, targeted malaysian and singaporean Chinese as their potential investors. How many of our Malays or Indians bro are buying project like Eco Summer /Spring? Even Desa Tebrau houses have no take in their bumi lots. Just have their bumi release recently.

Who are you to say that on behalf of the developers and architects? Do not assume Malays and Indians do not have money.
Being high profile and seen to be rich may not necessarily mean that they are rich. Likewise, those who are seen poor may not be poor afterall.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without prejudice and no disrespect to Feng Shui believer, I would llike to put forward a case study. Perhaps CSLong can argue and present the case using his Feng Shui logic.

S'pore was once a British colony:(. During the colonial days, the British masters had it good, living in big bungalows which I doubt had taken Feng Shui into considerations when building them. There were many Chinese among the colonised "subjects", who lived in presumably "better Feng Shui" dwellings. One would not win any prizes for guessing which community had better Feng Shui, which community had a much better life.

Flushing Away Wealth?
By Joey Yap

Joey Yap discusses the taboo subject of toilets in Feng Shui and dispels the myths surrounding this subject...

A look at a taboo subject in feng shui - toilets, and what it brings to one's wealth and fortune.

TOILET FENG SHUI?

In feng shui, many people are concerned regarding one particular area that is present in any house or property, the toilet. Many are worried that their washrooms may be emitting 'She Qi' or unknowingly flushing away their own wealth. These worries are no laughing matter and it is time to straighten things out where toilet feng shui is concerned.

A long time ago toilets were regarded with vile and disgust. This is understandable as sanitation technology was still primitive back then. Undergoing piping and sewage had not yet been discovered. Consequently, toilets were situated far away from the living area of the house. Today however, the opposite holds true for toilets - they are built-in together inside the house. Thanks to the modern sewage system.

But it seems that the the taboo of toilets still lingers in our minds. Is a built-in toilet bad for health and wealth? Firstly, if a toilet is left dirty and unsanitary, obviously it becomes a breeding heaven for bacteria. It is only a matter of time before one falls sick because of this. Is it fair to attribute this to feng shui?

MODERN TECHNOLOGY

The arrival of toilet-flushing technology also causes some new worries- will flushing the toilet drain away wealth prospects? This perhaps stems from the earlier misconception that water represents 'wealth'. While water governs 'wealth aspects', the element itself does not directly represent 'money'. So flushing away the toilet is not equivalent to flushing away money. The more feng shui savvy may ask: What if the wealth star is located inside the toilet? Wouldn't that be flushing it away then?"

A 'wealth star' located inside a toilet becomes a problem not because of the toilet itself but because we are unable to spend enough time in the toilet to be influenced by any 'wealth Qi'. In order for any kind of Qi (whether good or bad Qi) to influence people, the person has to be exposed to the Qi for an extended period of time. The toilet is obviously not a feasible place to be spending hours in, thus its 'wealth generating' abilities cannot be maximized. This also applies to storerooms where there is no human interaction. That is why the three major aspects - main door, stove and bedroom - should be located in an area with good Qi.

WEALTH STARS

So what we can be done if you have discovered that your 'wealth star' is in your toilet or storerooms? Firstly, don't worry - there is more than one usable 'wealth star' in a home. For example, if the bathroom occupies the 'Sheng Qi' sector in your house, you can still use the 'Tian Yi', 'Yan Nian' or 'Fu Wei' sectors. Not only that, you can even use the 'Sheng Qi' minor sector in your bedroom. So you don't have to worry about missing out on the good Qi, there are many ways to go about things in feng shui.

When it comes to toilets, the only requirement is to keep it in a hygienic condition. Hopefully this also explains why having the main door below a toilet or sharing a common wall with a toilet is also acceptable.

In feng shui, as long as the main door, kitchen stove and bedroom are located in good areas, then there is already little room to worry about. Feng shui is not about remedying every situation. The secret is to find out where the good Qi is and then aligning yourself to receive it.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flushing Away Wealth?
By Joey Yap

Joey Yap discusses the taboo subject of toilets in Feng Shui and dispels the myths surrounding this subject...

A look at a taboo subject in feng shui - toilets, and what it brings to one's wealth and fortune.

TOILET FENG SHUI?

In feng shui, many people are concerned regarding one particular area that is present in any house or property, the toilet. Many are worried that their washrooms may be emitting 'She Qi' or unknowingly flushing away their own wealth. These worries are no laughing matter and it is time to straighten things out where toilet feng shui is concerned.

A long time ago toilets were regarded with vile and disgust. This is understandable as sanitation technology was still primitive back then. Undergoing piping and sewage had not yet been discovered. Consequently, toilets were situated far away from the living area of the house. Today however, the opposite holds true for toilets - they are built-in together inside the house. Thanks to the modern sewage system.

But it seems that the the taboo of toilets still lingers in our minds. Is a built-in toilet bad for health and wealth? Firstly, if a toilet is left dirty and unsanitary, obviously it becomes a breeding heaven for bacteria. It is only a matter of time before one falls sick because of this. Is it fair to attribute this to feng shui?

MODERN TECHNOLOGY

The arrival of toilet-flushing technology also causes some new worries- will flushing the toilet drain away wealth prospects? This perhaps stems from the earlier misconception that water represents 'wealth'. While water governs 'wealth aspects', the element itself does not directly represent 'money'. So flushing away the toilet is not equivalent to flushing away money. The more feng shui savvy may ask: What if the wealth star is located inside the toilet? Wouldn't that be flushing it away then?"

A 'wealth star' located inside a toilet becomes a problem not because of the toilet itself but because we are unable to spend enough time in the toilet to be influenced by any 'wealth Qi'. In order for any kind of Qi (whether good or bad Qi) to influence people, the person has to be exposed to the Qi for an extended period of time. The toilet is obviously not a feasible place to be spending hours in, thus its 'wealth generating' abilities cannot be maximized. This also applies to storerooms where there is no human interaction. That is why the three major aspects - main door, stove and bedroom - should be located in an area with good Qi.

WEALTH STARS

So what we can be done if you have discovered that your 'wealth star' is in your toilet or storerooms? Firstly, don't worry - there is more than one usable 'wealth star' in a home. For example, if the bathroom occupies the 'Sheng Qi' sector in your house, you can still use the 'Tian Yi', 'Yan Nian' or 'Fu Wei' sectors. Not only that, you can even use the 'Sheng Qi' minor sector in your bedroom. So you don't have to worry about missing out on the good Qi, there are many ways to go about things in feng shui.

When it comes to toilets, the only requirement is to keep it in a hygienic condition. Hopefully this also explains why having the main door below a toilet or sharing a common wall with a toilet is also acceptable.

In feng shui, as long as the main door, kitchen stove and bedroom are located in good areas, then there is already little room to worry about. Feng shui is not about remedying every situation. The secret is to find out where the good Qi is and then aligning yourself to receive it.

OMG, Ah Long's toilet theory all down the toilet bowl ? :wink:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are you to say that on behalf of the developers and architects? Do not assume Malays and Indians do not have money.
Being high profile and seen to be rich may not necessarily mean that they are rich. Likewise, those who are seen poor may not be poor afterall.

I am nobody and i said this based on many bumi release units from many new projects in JB. I did cited Desa Tebrau as one of the reference.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flushing Away Wealth?
By Joey Yap

TOILET FENG SHUI?

MODERN TECHNOLOGY

WEALTH STARS

Is great to see this. I have upmost respect for Joey Yap. We cannot deny that we have many diverse views even among Feng Shui scholars. You can cut and paste one that claim toilet in any location of the house is fine. I can also easily cut and paste 10 articles that claim toilet in the middle of the house that split in between kitchen and dining/living hall is a disaster. More importantly try read the article of Joey Yap carefully and don't make quick assumption. He keep stressing that to keep the toilet clean all the time, meaning that unhygienic toilet can develop bad Qi. This Bad Qi from the bathroom can easily flow to the kitchen when it is in the middle of the house. Bad Qi flowing to the kitchen of the house is disastrous. Read carefully and try to know the true meaning of this paragraph,
In order for any kind of Qi (whether good or bad Qi) to influence people, the person has to be exposed to the Qi for an extended period of time. The toilet is obviously not a feasible place to be spending hours in, thus its 'wealth generating' abilities cannot be maximized. This also applies to storerooms where there is no human interaction. That is why the three major aspects - main door, stove and bedroom - should be located in an area with good Qi.

Always remember that good Qi flow in from the main door to the kitchen of a house. It is important that the flow of chi from the front to the back of your home is not hindered or polluted by bad Qi from the toilet in the middle of it. End of the day is still up to individual whether to believe the concept of Feng Shui. As i mentioned earlier, for those non believer, or still believe toilet in the middle is perfectly fine, so be it. We are here to share information.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why majority Chinese would not buy houses with no 14 or 44? Fengshui, superstitious?

Just auspicious numbers blar..blar..
..Ai ya, is all abt money la, 8 easier to sell and can command higher value. Huat huh!!:p kong xi fa cai!

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this moment, the number of people who do well who have not acted conscientiously with regard to Feng Shui outnumber those who do. This is a FACT. Even so, for those who do well and believe in Feng Shui, I would readily agree that it may have contributed towards their success (信者有,不信者无!). To postulate the contrary, i.e. those who do not believe in Feng Shui will suffer dire consequences with ill intention shows no respect to others and therefore deserves no respect.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this moment, the number of people who do well who have not acted conscientiously with regard to Feng Shui outnumber those who do. This is a FACT. Even so, for those who do well and believe in Feng Shui, I would readily agree that it may have contributed towards their success (信者有,不信者无!). To postulate the contrary, i.e. those who do not believe in Feng Shui will suffer dire consequences with ill intention shows no respect to others and therefore deserves no respect.

In Fengshui it is a taboo for a practitioner to take advantage of others using this knowledge for personal gain. It does have karma consequences. I am a firm believer in that.
In the art of Chinese astrology (Taoism), a person's passage in his lifetime depend on firstly his Fate. Ranked second is his Luck. Thirdly come Fengshui which is more of having enhancing one's well being. Fengshui is not the only thing in achieving success.
One has to remember, one's success is not only measured by how much money he is. Better stop now, otherwise I would have to change my career. :smile:

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Fengshui it is a taboo for a practitioner to take advantage of others using this knowledge for personal gain. It does have karma consequences. I am a firm believer in that.
In the art of Chinese astrology (Taoism), a person's passage in his lifetime depend on firstly his Fate. Ranked second is his Luck. Thirdly come Fengshui which is more of having enhancing one's well being. Fengshui is not the only thing in achieving success.
One has to remember, one's success is not only measured by how much money he is. Better stop now, otherwise I would have to change my career. :smile:

I have nothing against Feng Shui. I have brother who is successful and believes Feng Shui has contributed towards his success. What I loathe is people who misuse it or any other tools with ill intention. Just like you have said, surely one who TRULY believes in it will fear the Karma.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RF is sooo good as what you had promoted so enthusiastically till date in this forum, let's make this thread soooo good as well! Come on...hahaha cheers :smile:

You making Mr Long your permanent puppy. Make sure you do a good job. I support you.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you believe in the number, then don't go against it. You do not want to live with regret.

Personally to me , 4 is ok. My 3 units in Marina Bay is located 04, 41, 44 level. I own a condo #04-04 which I make a 3 fold profit.

My hdb is located on level 14. One of My shop unit is also located at 4 floor. Nothing to worry.

Just auspicious numbers blar..blar..
..Ai ya, is all abt money la, 8 easier to sell and can command higher value. Huat huh!!:p kong xi fa cai!

But why majority Chinese would not buy houses with no 14 or 44? Fengshui, superstitious?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong to promote what he is selling. But by calling other people investment lousy is a no no.

People put down hard cash and yet he criticized others investment and claim his own property he sold as prime yahli yayda.

Since he so certain, why he did not buy one for himself?

Just an amature agent trying to play 关刀 in front of 关公。

Hey bro, thanks for the support. I probably have more supporters than what Bryan long can envisage. He still think he is likeable..maybe yes...just like how many of us like to play with clowns..hahaha cheers :smile:

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

Hi,

Thanks. Looks like no other way. i like it that the condo is above a shopping mall, for convenience. So, no choice. I suppose for projects with residencial blocks above commercial activities, the entire plots are commercial plots.

Read the above from another thread. Does this mean that Princess Cove suffers from the same fate of "exorbitantly high maintenance"? something that the "sponsor" of this thread is so dead against. As he has not mend his way even with the start of a new year, I trust he will come up with an explanation in no time, rational or not :o

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the above from another thread. Does this mean that Princess Cove suffers from the same fate of "exorbitantly high maintenance"? something that the "sponsor" of this thread is so dead against. As he has not mend his way even with the start of a new year, I trust he will come up with an explanation in no time, rational or not :o

Project Name: R&F Princess Cove
Developer: Guangzhou R&F Properties Co Ltd 富力地产
Architect: DP Architects (Architect for Marina Centre, Resort World Sentosa etc)
Tenure of Land: Freehold
Type Mixed Development, Phase 1 – Service Apartment
Exp. Completion: Sept 2017
Land Title: Commercial Title
Land Size: 116 Acres
No. Of Towers: 7 Towers (A1 – A7), 15 Blocks
No. Of Parking Lot: 4 Basement Carpark Level (1 to 1)
Commercial Retail Shops: Level 1 – 3

Commercial title means commercial rates for electricity, water and even local council rates. Certain banks loans (but not all )maybe subjected to commercial interest rates too. Cheaper residential rates do not apply here as Bank Negara only monitor residential properties only. Serviced apartment is not a wholly residential unit.

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very nice CNY events at PC. Even the Shaolin monks are invited. Huat ah!!
God of fortune.jpg
lion dance.jpg
shoalin monk.jpg

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, but you are the one who started on this by insisting commercial title means commercial rates for utility bills for PC. You sound 200% sure until i corrected you. You shouldn't smear a developer like this.

If it is not stated in SnP, no buy. :o

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, but you are the one who started on this by insisting commercial title means commercial rates for utility bills for PC. You sound 200% sure until i corrected you. You shouldn't smear a developer like this.

Of course I am sure as I have properties which are commercial titles and now paying commercial rates. Those properties had been completed years ago. Do you have a letter from developer to back you up what you said? Property investments is all about black and white. Real investors deal with real people and not faceless phone calls.

Perhaps an extract from our JMB can give you some insights on utility such as water supply. Maybe Johor waterworks is different but I do not expect much difference. If you need rates for electricity, I can also give you.

13. Is ‘migration’ applicable for new condominiums / apartments development?

No. ‘Migration’ is a process that provides the issuance of direct billing from Water Supplier to the Individual Meter whereby the water supply to consumer is being supplied to the Individual Meter through the Bulk Meter registered under the name of the existing Joint-Management-Body(JMB) / Management Corporation (MC) / Resident Association (RA)and Other Relevant Parties. As for the new condominiums / apartments development area, the consumer will be provided with the direct billing services automatically upon the Water Supply Application forwarded to the Water Supplier.

14. What about commercial units in a commercial park that is currently supply vide Bulk Meter?

The procedures are the same except that the commercial units would be billed at Tariff Code 11 – Industrial / Commercial.

Last edited: