• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. For my Puteri Cove property, they already claimed money for the phase, meaning I suppose, piling, substructure all set. Still cannot see anything above ground. Pictures look like this... Since R&F has not claimed yet, I suppose they have not reached this stage yet. Hoping they do soon...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1011342342286648.1073741835.845534662200751&type=3

I have some experience in construction. The hardest part is the underground foundations and it will take up to a couple of years to be ready. Once done the above ground work will be relatively fast. About 2 floors to 3 floors per week, followed by 6 month of landscaping and interior works.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Country garden does it have an underground car park? If that the work is much easier and faster. I believe PC has underground carpark. So it will take longer for foundations work. Some photos from my agent. Looks like it would still be awhile

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
R&F is not cash rich... It is Ba2 negative with Moody's, which is ok, but far from good. Country Garden is Ba2 positive and Greenland is Baa3 something (forget). Bad is Kaisa, which has just had projects suspended in Shenzhen - is Caa negative...

R&F's downgrade from Ba2 stable to Ba2 negative was due to worsening cashflow but it was still making profits. Analysis was middle of 2nd half last year though. Don't know current situation. Should be ok for now. Will monitor and update if anything...

Ba2 is speculative grade, should not have broadcast. Nothing to be proud of. Looks like only Greenland is investment grade

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ba2 is speculative grade, should not have broadcast. Nothing to be proud of. Looks like only Greenland is investment grade

I know...Ba is defined as having high speculative elements and significant risk. But most of the Chinese companies are around there, so while that is something to take note, I wouldn't be so worry about it yet... It's the system they work in - preferential access to credit means there will always be significant amount of debt...That is why conglomerates like Samsung can be involved in things as diverse as shipping and consumer electronics.

Chinese real estate firms for now are at least more focused. Nothing to worry about yet but then again, that is what caused the financial crisis in 1997 - especially bad in Korea where suddenly the credit totally dried up and all at once firm after firm was technically insolvent. As they said in the construction industry, cash is king and cashflow everything...

ttlew

Signature kitchen eyes RM150mil jobs in Johor Baru

PETALING JAYA: Wardrobe provider, distributor and retailer of modular kitchen systems Signature International Bhd (SIB) is targeting to bag some RM150mil worth of projects in Johor Baru, as it actively tenders proposals to major property developers in the region.

Among them are China-based real estate developers Country Garden Properties, Guangzhou R&F Properties Co Ltd and Greenland Group, as well as local players Tropicana Corp Bhd and Encorp Bhd, Signature Kitchen project director Mohd Anwar Abdul Wahab told StarBiz.

“We are in various stages of our bids across the board.

“Some have been completed, like UEM Sunrise Bhd’s Ujana Executive Apartment @East Ledang in Nusajaya, Johor.

“Our tenders are in various stages – but overall, we are still in the preliminary stages of our bids, so the results will vary. We will know within the next year or two.”

As of Dec 31, 2014, SIB’s order book stood at RM200mil. It is tendering for RM500mil worth of new jobs across the country.

“The company is bullish on the retail division, which contributed 30% to group revenue in financial year 2014,” Mohd Anwar said.

Meanwhile, SIB is also in the preliminary stages of exploring opportunities in the 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) programme.

“We are considering this avenue as PR1MA projects would be able to provide volume to our business. However, we do not want to dilute our brand as our kitchen fixtures are a luxury product, so we are still exploring. The possible future contribution from this avenue has yet to be discussed,” Mohd Anwar said.

It has been reported that PR1MA is targeting to build some 500,000 low- to medium-cost houses by end-2018, bringing an estimated potential total contract size of some RM200mil, CIMB Research senior analyst Nigel Foo said

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to RnF and all Princess Cove owners ! Princess Cove project is nominated as "Most Iconic Development" and have also won the award of "Most Popular Property in Malaysia" in the iProperty People's Choice Awards. One of the panel judge is Mr. Wong Kuen Kong Real Estate-Housing Developers Association (REHDA) - Johor Branch Deputy Chairman.

award PC.png

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was informed by a good forummer who cannot stand the answers of a certain individual to refer to Type H of RnF project floor plan layout. He pointed out there's not one but TWO!! Toilets in the middle /center of the unit. Wow! Based on fengshui info i gathered from bro cslong that's double the bad luck! Buyers, if I was a feng shui master I would be a good forummer with good intention n ask u to reconsider buying! How can such a reputable china developer put TWO toilet in the middle?! Poor poor Ventilation. Esp the toilet next to study room. Thanks to a kind n helpful bro who pointed that out to me. You might have just saved many people's lives n fortunes.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually I will avoid apartment that have toilet without window. Imagine the air in the toilet flowing back to the room. If you open room door; it go into living room.

In fact all this are common sense. Best is toilet; balcony, kitchen face west. So the afternoon sun will not hit up the room before you go to bed.

I was informed by a good forummer who cannot stand the answers of a certain individual to refer to Type H of RnF project floor plan layout. He pointed out there's not one but TWO!! Toilets in the middle /center of the unit. Wow! Based on fengshui info i gathered from bro cslong that's double the bad luck! Buyers, if I was a feng shui master I would be a good forummer with good intention n ask u to reconsider buying! How can such a reputable china developer put TWO toilet in the middle?! Poor poor Ventilation. Esp the toilet next to study room. Thanks to a kind n helpful bro who pointed that out to me. You might have just saved many people's lives n fortunes.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL, pot calling kettle black.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha.... what a dumb statement. You thought you have hit the jackpot? Pls read more before commenting about feng shui of a condo/high rise. For your info dealing with Feng Shui for apartments, condos and high rise buildings is quite different from landed property.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can easily get rid of e toilet for landed property but not for condo.

a 128m square area should have a toilet near e kitchen n foyer. Lidat then siong..:p

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U can easily get rid of e toilet for landed property but not for condo.

a 128m square area should have a toilet near e kitchen n foyer. Lidat then siong..:p

Haha. Sounds to me doctor quack like to dispense bitter medicine but can't bear to eat it himself. There you have it folks. Mr turn n twist his statements. Kenna checkmate but still can say it doesn't apply to condo. Next thing he will say Sg n My fengshui style is different. What rubbish. Hope you all enjoyed the show!he is even better than the BN crony. He will now say sound like him, looks like him. But not written by him!

But the brutal truth is bro potter you are right. A toilet in landed can be changed anytime. Not in condo. Imagine ur downstairs neighbor making love but can hear you shitting. Hahaha

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not lawful to put a toilet without any ventilation in Malaysia per Uniform By laws. The smell will come out into the main area once the door is opened. Also there's no fresh air into the toilet.

View attachment 19541

But this plan is already approved and being constructed right now!
Anyway, for those toilets without windows for natural ventilation, mechanical exhaust fans with vent ducts will be installed, like those in hotels.
For the toilets here, I was told that when you turn on the lights, which is necessary for windowless room, the vent is also being turned on together.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha.... what a dumb statement. You thought you have hit the jackpot? Pls read more before commenting about feng shui of a condo/high rise. For your info dealing with Feng Shui for apartments, condos and high rise buildings is quite different from landed property.

Haha. Jackpot?! What jackpot? Don't be childish. We haven't even scratch the surface yet? The day I hit jackpot is when I make you apologize to all the house owner of all the projects you whack. So now you are saying there are many types of fengshui out there? Pfftt. Ok why don't you be a good forummer n tell us what is a bad fengshui for condo n high rise units? So that we will all know once and for all.. Remember, the more lies you tell, the harder it is to save your face. Because Everyone here can see you are someone who cannot lose face. Everyone here is eagerly anticipating to know what's a bad fengshui for condo. Don't be shy. Be generous with your knowledge

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why choose such unit when you can choose other with window. Toilet without window is for jailbird.

But this plan is already approved and being constructed right now!
Anyway, for those toilets without windows for natural ventilation, mechanical exhaust fans with vent ducts will be installed, like those in hotels.
For the toilets here, I was told that when you turn on the lights, which is necessary for windowless room, the vent is also being turned on together.