• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the previous thread of Princess Cove is confused as Puteri Cove. Hope this new thread will not cause further confusion among forumers. Please share your thought here on this project. I personally think is one of the better project in Zone A Iskandar.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well,

I bought a unit..
2 BR..

Now waiting for confirmation whether Bukit Chargar is indeed the location of the RTS..

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Astaka, Danga Bay, Tritower, Sky88, Pinnacle, Paragon Resi, all zone A among others. Each has its own merit.

RTS @ bukit chagar exact location still unknown till this day. We only will know once they ground work has started, like the HSR to KL.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we pls be more mature in this thread? No more name calling, flaming and trolling pls.

And pls dont keep on using :oIo: :kma:

You know who I am talking abt...

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well,

I bought a unit..
2 BR..

Now waiting for confirmation whether Bukit Chargar is indeed the location of the RTS..

Congrats on your purchase. As i know, 50% units of PC have already been snap up since July. What is the price of the three bedder?

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
We placed a booking for the commercial but still undecided to proceed proper as RTS is now likely to be at Bukit Chagar

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally we have this truly PC thread. Wish to share some pic of Princess Cove. Nice sceneries.
scenaries1.jpg
scenaries3.jpg
scenaries2.jpg

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought a 3rm unit in Block A7. Hoping that it will complete by 2016 instead of 2017. Recently saw an R&F project in GuangZhou and I was very assured by their quality and prefessionalism.

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the beach will be around after completion of Phase1? I am not so sure as I did not see it in the Model mockup

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think definitely will have the beach. I found this map. The blue colour is water and beach infront of A7 in future.
map.jpg

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought a 3rm unit in Block A7. Hoping that it will complete by 2016 instead of 2017. Recently saw an R&F project in GuangZhou and I was very assured by their quality and prefessionalism.

Yeah..
I asked my friend based in Guangzhou for feedback..
He said R&F has a solid reputation there...

Also, my colleague went Guangzhou on Biz trip and took pictures of landmark building built by R&F..
Pretty impressive...
Really hope R&F can do a superb job in their maiden overseas project..

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the clubhouse and beach should be permanent. Doesn't make sense to spend so much money to build up and then tear down