• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is not stated in SnP, no buy. :o

How to state on S & P when the utilities are not within the jurisdiction of the developer? The SO only need to issue the Certificate of Completion and Compliance to hand over the vacant posession of property but the meters are not necessarily be connected. That's is the responsibility of the developers in Malaysia.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the benefit for all our readers, these are the electricity rates for residential and commercial properties.
http://www.tnb.com.my/business/for-commercial.html

TNB.JPG
TNB2.JPG
TNB3.JPG

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the benefit of our readers here,these are the Local Council Tax imposed by Johor Municipal Council on all types of properties and they are payable twice per annum based on the value of the property.

http://www.mpjbt.gov.my/cukai-harta

===============================================================================

Pada menjalankan kuasa-kuasa yang diberikan oleh seksyen 127,129,137 dan 163 Akta Kerajaan Tempatan 1976, Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah dengan kelulusan Pihak Berkuasa Negeri telah pun bersetuju mengenakan kadar tahunan atas kadar yang berbeza di atas "Nilai Tambah" bagi semua pegangan bercukai dan ke atas bangunan-bangunan yang dikategorikan di bawah Seksyen 163 dipakai dalam kawasan Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah untuk tahun 2015.

Kadaran ini berpandukan kepada jenis kegunaan peganggan dan kawasan terpakai untuk seluruh kawasan pentadbiran Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru Tengah dengan kadaran yang berlainan seperti berikut :

Pegangan Kadar Cukai Harta
i. Perumahan Komuniti Jenis A (RM 42,000) 0.17 %
ii. Perumahan Komuniti Jenis B (RM 80,000) 0.21 %
iii. Rumah Mampu Milik (Bawah RM 150,000) 0.13 %
iv. Perusahaan / Perindustrian 0.30 % (Industrial properties)
v. Perdagangan / Perniagaan 0.20 % (Commercial properties)
vi. Perumahan / Kediaman 0.13 % (Residential properties)
vii. Pertanian 0.05 %
viii. Pertanian (Jalan Sungai Tiram Sahaja) 0.02 %
ix. Rizab Melayu (Kediaman) 0.10 %

Pembayaran Cukai Harta perlu dijelaskan 2 kali setahun iaitu bagi Penggal I bermula dari 1 Januari sehingga 28 Februari dan Penggal II bermula dari 1 Julai sehingga 30 Ogos pada setiap tahun.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the benefit for all our readers, these are the electricity rates for residential and commercial properties.
http://www.tnb.com.my/business/for-commercial.html

View attachment 19761
View attachment 19762
View attachment 19763

Tks for the Good sharing. Just for comparison, in sg we are all paying about 0.25 sgd per kwh for residential which is 66 sen per kwh. In msia, it's 43.5 sen per kwh for commercial and 21.8 sen per kwh for residential. All the facts are here, no need to elaborate further.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the purposes of informing our readers, the following is the annual Quit Rent payable to the State of Johor.

http://ptj.johor.gov.my/index.php/informasi/cukai/cukai-bangunan
============================================

1) Kediaman (Residential)

Rumah Kediaman (Residential house)

Tanah Desa
RM 10.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Pekan
RM 13.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori C
RM 15.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori B
RM 18.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori A
(Pusat Perdagangan Utama)
RM 21.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya (RM 21.00 per 100 sq meters)

Tanah untuk kegunaan bangunan bertingkat - Komersil (Commercial)

Tanah Desa
RM 140.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Pekan
Tanah Bandar Kategori C
RM 280.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori B
RM 420.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori A
RM 560.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya atau sbhg. daripadanya (RM 560 per 100 sq meters)

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks for the Good sharing. Just for comparison, in sg we are all paying about 0.25 sgd per kwh for residential which is 66 sen per kwh. In msia, it's 43.5 sen per kwh for commercial and 21.8 sen per kwh for residential. All the facts are here, no need to elaborate further.

Not included:

GST, maintenance, sinking fund, extra carpark, etc.

Last edited:

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope the developer will rally the necessary authority to clean up the Strait. we certainly do not wish for a situation of a beautiful Hong Kong bay but nobody dare to swim in it..

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the purposes of informing our readers, the following is the annual Quit Rent payable to the State of Johor.

http://ptj.johor.gov.my/index.php/informasi/cukai/cukai-bangunan
============================================

1) Kediaman (Residential)

Rumah Kediaman (Residential house)

Tanah Desa
RM 10.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Pekan
RM 13.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori C
RM 15.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori B
RM 18.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori A
RM 21.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya (RM 21.00 per 100 sq meters)

Tanah untuk kegunaan bangunan bertingkat - Komersil (Commercial)

Tanah Desa
Tanah Pekan
Tanah Bandar Kategori C
RM 280.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori B
RM 420.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya
Tanah Bandar Kategori A
RM 560.00 setiap 100 meter persegi atau sbhg. daripadanya atau sbhg. daripadanya (RM 560 per 100 sq meters)

CSLong has run away again, perhaps because he can't come up with any countering arguments. When cornered, I know he has a very "powerful" escape clause, "Well, i just state facts here.......not cock or bull.... ." (RTS rapid transit system linking Johor and Singapore (MASTEEL), post #413).:biggrin:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CSLong has run away again, perhaps because he can't come up with any countering arguments. When cornered, I know he has a very "powerful" escape clause, "Well, i just state facts here.......not cock or bull.... ." (RTS rapid transit system linking Johor and Singapore (MASTEEL), post #413).:biggrin:

Judging from his last disappearing act after I confronted him with three questions, he will be back in a few days time. Not to worry. He cannot stand not being in the limelight. :biggrin:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pick fight in your own thread.

Dont post rubbish in my thread you bloody inbreed trash .

The above thread clearly shows that you insulted the Sultan. Regret now? Dont have the guts to admit it? Be a man ..... just apologise and move on if you still call yourself a Malaysian. Frankly, your sarcasm have came back to haunt you......

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bryan doggy, you owned 2 companies? Aiyoyo, why are you so careless? Being stripped naked in cyberspace, you can still hide and chicken out. But kanna exposed in real life, you want to drop pants and escape will be tough la! People will be coming after your balls!!! Wahaha cheers :smile:

Frankly, I guess all will be most happy if and when he continues, he will concentrate on selling the positive points of developers/properties he supports and refrain from slagging other developers/properties. He should, for the benefits of forummers, continues to share cautionary information, but do so in a less antagonistic manner, and clearly separating his OWN OPINIONS from FACTS; and if he cannot differentiate, it's best to keep quiet. As he has spun so many stories, it will not be difficult to entrap him. But I believe no one here take the pleasure in doing that if only to wake him up and get him to mend his way. I, for one, hope he takes this message in the right spirit. Happy CNY indeed to all.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
More train services to Singapore in the pipeline, says Malaysia transport minister
PUBLISHED ON FEB 7, 2015 1

The first day of operations at the new Woodlands Train Checkpoint (WTCP) on July 1, 2011 went smoothly.Traffic congestion along the Causeway could be a thing of the past as both Malaysia and Singapore have agreed to increase the number of train trips between the two countries.
The first day of operations at the new Woodlands Train Checkpoint (WTCP) on July 1, 2011 went smoothly. Traffic congestion along the Causeway could be a thing of the past as both Malaysia and Singapore have agreed to increase the number of train trips between the two countries.
The first day of operations at the new Woodlands Train Checkpoint (WTCP) on July 1, 2011 went smoothly.Traffic congestion along the Causeway could be a thing of the past as both Malaysia and Singapore have agreed to increase the number of train trips between the two countries.
Malaysia's Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said they were now looking at the possibility of increasing the number of train trips between the two countries from seven daily currently to 26.

Malaysia and Singapore have agreed to increase the number of train trips between the two countries to help ease traffic congestion along the Causeway.

Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said they were now looking at the possibility of increasing the trips from seven daily currently to 26.

The matter was raised during the Malaysia-Singapore joint ministerial meeting held in Putrajaya recently, he added.

"Both governments are looking into easing the travelling time between Malaysia and Singapore, particularly along the Causeway.

"I am very happy that Singapore has accepted our proposal to increase the number of trips.

"In a way, this will help cut travelling time, ease congestion as well as lift the financial burden of those frequently commuting between both countries due to the toll rate," he said at a Pontian MCA dinner here on Friday.

Johor Tourism, Trade and Consumers Affairs committee chairman Tee Siew Kiong described the announcement as good news for the public.

"The state government believes that the number of those travelling by trains will increase.

"Currently, about 320 people travel from the Woodlands checkpoint to JB Sentral using the train service provided by KTM Berhad daily," he said.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
More train services to Singapore in the pipeline, says Malaysia transport minister
PUBLISHED ON FEB 7, 2015 1

Malaysia's Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said they were now looking at the possibility of increasing the number of train trips between the two countries from seven daily currently to 26.

Malaysia and Singapore have agreed to increase the number of train trips between the two countries to help ease traffic congestion along the Causeway.

Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said they were now looking at the possibility of increasing the trips from seven daily currently to 26.

The matter was raised during the Malaysia-Singapore joint ministerial meeting held in Putrajaya recently, he added.

"Both governments are looking into easing the travelling time between Malaysia and Singapore, particularly along the Causeway.

"I am very happy that Singapore has accepted our proposal to increase the number of trips.

"In a way, this will help cut travelling time, ease congestion as well as lift the financial burden of those frequently commuting between both countries due to the toll rate," he said at a Pontian MCA dinner here on Friday.

Johor Tourism, Trade and Consumers Affairs committee chairman Tee Siew Kiong described the announcement as good news for the public.

"The state government believes that the number of those travelling by trains will increase.

"Currently, about 320 people travel from the Woodlands checkpoint to JB Sentral using the train service provided by KTM Berhad daily," he said.

Whichever dumb idiot that manage the train services ought to be shot!
Seven trips a day and carry only about 320 passengers, averaging less than 50 per trip????
And as a Transport Minister, he's not shy to announce it!
How can KTM ever make money when the trains are running on less than 5% capacity?
Easily, 10 buses can already do the job!
This Minister need to know why such low capacity and how to tackle it and how to market it instead of just increasing the trip frequencies.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whichever dumb idiot that manage the train services ought to be shot!
Seven trips a day and carry only about 320 passengers, averaging less than 50 per trip????
And as a Transport Minister, he's not shy to announce it!
How can KTM ever make money when the trains are running on less than 5% capacity?
Easily, 10 buses can already do the job!
This Minister need to know why such low capacity and how to tackle it and how to market it instead of just increasing the trip frequencies.

What do you expect when you have a nutritionist as a Transport Minister?