• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Spaghetti Straps, Short Skirts and Hot Pants

Women are congenital exhibitionists. ... trying to attract alpha males. If you aren't one, don't look.
TS giving more than a side glance. But then his problem is to futile attempt to cover his hard-on. :p

Just step into office....what the fuck!!!

I know today is Friday...ok ok...but Why???

This is a office not a niteclub!!!!

So many of these marketing gals wear Spaghetti strap blouse with either mini skirts or hot pants...

I can understand these young gals wanna party in the nite after work....but wtf...this is a blatant abuse of dressed down friday!!

:mad:

lianbeng replies: after office hours go for happy hours lor! :biggrin:

Just step into office....what the fuck!!!

I know today is Friday...ok ok...but Why???

This is a office not a niteclub!!!!

So many of these marketing gals wear Spaghetti strap blouse with either mini skirts or hot pants...

I can understand these young gals wanna party in the nite after work....but wtf...this is a blatant abuse of dressed down friday!!

:mad:

Then you challenge them to wear g-string and tight shorts lah.. Knn.. Your company big fuck? U are just an employee sinkie loser.

NPNT......:p

Sorry hor Krafty.... gotta respect privacy of people ok...:biggrin:...

But if you wanna some samples of what i am talking about....here are some...
0_SO%20Spaghetti%20Strap%20Top%20in%20Ivory%20Tower.jpg

Flozzy

In my opinion, all the above spags, hot pants and skirts are acceptable. It is fashion.

You old uncle conservative probably know nothing about style :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;ly2TiqbkT7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly2TiqbkT7Y[/video]

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato