• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spaghetti Straps, Short Skirts and Hot Pants

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just step into office....what the fuck!!!

I know today is Friday...ok ok...but Why???

This is a office not a niteclub!!!!

So many of these marketing gals wear Spaghetti strap blouse with either mini skirts or hot pants...

I can understand these young gals wanna party in the nite after work....but wtf...this is a blatant abuse of dressed down friday!!

:mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eye candy you dun like, are you faggard?:confused:

So many of these marketing gals wear Spaghetti strap blouse with either mini skirts or hot pants...

I can understand these young gals wanna party in the nite after work....but wtf...this is a blatant abuse of dressed down friday!!

jw5

Loyal
"Clients" and "customers" are different. :wink:

Bytheway, I like all of those mentioned in the thread title.................. on chiobus of course. :biggrin:

How you know your customers don't like this kind of "girls" ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Bytheway, I like all of those mentioned in the thread title.................. on chiobus of course. :biggrin:

I also like...:biggrin:....but office cannot lah...nabeizzzz....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing with them wearing it. If they want to flaunt it let them. The worst are tua pui dressed up like this, makes you want to puke!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women are congenital exhibitionists. But remember they are trying to attract alpha males. If you aren't one, don't look.