• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tangs retirees get farewell tea at Boss' home

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
m6YTviD.png

When three long-serving employees of department store chain Tangs retired after a combined 150 years of service, it was agreed that tea was in order.

And it was no ordinary cuppa for Madam Lucy Lee, Madam Dinah Tan and Mr Charlie Ong yesterday, when they were hosted to canapes and drinks at the Bukit Timah home of Tangs chairman Tang Wee Sung.

Before sitting down to refreshments with Mr Tang and several of Tangs' senior management, they were each presented with a pewter plaque and a lifetime Tangs discount card.

It was the first time that such a celebration had been organised at Mr Tang's own home.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this fatty wants to 'act nice' knowing that the 'one eyed dragon' will be watching over him for giving him that new lease of life? LoL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they were each presented with a pewter plaque and a lifetime Tangs discount card.

Went to extreme measures to obtain a kidney for himself but for his long time staff, he only gave them plaque and a discount card... Really a cheapskate Ah Pui...Hope his kidney malfunctions again..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The discount card dunno give how many %.

Most likely not 2% like your government , 2% discount with PIONEER card, maximum purchase $200..don't know, if 2% per day, per week, per month...& knowing yOUR government, most likely 2% per year, to the maximum purchase of $200...

so good...:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
fat Ass is still diabetic, and wants to eat canapes and drinks? better watch his diet or he will lose the other kidney. And he is running out of nephew in laws that will go to jail for him.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
fat Ass is still diabetic, and wants to eat canapes and drinks? better watch his diet or he will lose the other kidney. And he is running out of nephew in laws that will go to jail for him.

He hasn't got the other kidney. Shows how your hatred for PAP have even dull your brain to such an extent that you are even clueless!LoL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He hasn't got the other kidney. Shows how your hatred for PAP have even dull your brain to such an extent that you are even clueless!LoL

What has tang Wee SUng got to do with the PAP? As far as I know, he is not a hard core PAP. I do not associate him at all with the PAP. I do on the other hand associate him with the shit hanky panky that went down to get his kidney. By all accounts from people, he is not a nice chap either.

In your attempt to paint everything I post here as hatred for the PAP, u have made an ass of yourself.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Somewhere in the mix is a disowned son and battle for inheritance.
Another family fucked up by money and greed.

I am not aware of any such thing in the Tang Family. No son was disowned nor was there a battle for inheritance. CK Tang already divided up his empire before he died. The only fighting took place between the older son Wee Cheng and the 2 younger brothers Wee SUng and Wee Kit over who would run the crown jewel CK Tang emporium. The Older brother lost and ended up with Dynasty hotel at that time.