• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fukushima rice and Sakae sushi....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can someone tell me whether is it true that they are serving up this radioactive shit there?

I need to know which of these fucking jap joints to avoid.......

Anybody csi this point or we need people dropping dead from inexplicable cancers before anything is done????

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone tell me whether is it true that they are serving up this radioactive shit there?

Anybody csi this point or we need people dropping dead from inexplicable cancers before anything is done????
Scared dun eat lah dumbass :rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why dun ya bring your own Geiger counter and scan every single sushi before you eat?

Thank you for your suggestion which is as useful as you can be.........

Attachments

• 0887345fa3740e6b3f4be8543b7ecace.jpg
    0887345fa3740e6b3f4be8543b7ecace.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 184

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Abe n other slimely jappos wont even dare touch with 5-ft pole n yet try to con sgians to die... & our PM played accomplice to such crime!! Better send to ISIS to kill them!!

In hypermarts they they are also selling Jap scallop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple to solve.... sell these Fuckshima shits at 50% discount (50% subsidised by Abe) to Jap other markets. Sure can sell..........if not, why poison pple in other non jap countries?? Slimely jappo

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies' genes already retarded, eat radioactive rice mutate become more retarded a bit nevermind. PAPPY get more happy the sheeps become easier to control.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U can eat china rice ?