• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man abandons wife and 11 children to party with another woman

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf are you ranting on about you shit skin?

Why do you need to bring in chinese ppl into the equation here?

It's this asshole that doesn't even know about contraception and cannot even support 1 kid but actually abandons his entire brood. What a useless m&d and you are defending him instead? Oh no shit sure you can have as many kids as
you like but can you take care of them? Can you raise them? He abandoned all of them mind you so what's the use of having any kids if you're not even going to raise them? Use your brain la m&d.

Genghis khan got many children he did not take care of plus abandoned his ladies.in the old days, Chinese couple got many children. Not all were well taken care of and some given for adoption.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Genghis khan got many children he did not take care of plus abandoned his ladies.in the old days, Chinese couple got many children. Not all were well taken care of and some given for adoption.

so?

Damn bloody boh liao trying to praise that m&d that abandoned his kids. Think you yourself came from such a family right?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Genghis khan got many children he did not take care of plus abandoned his ladies..
What excuse of (barbarian) legacy for present. Point is, this has no relevance to your racial bias. Can happen to even ah neh too :cool:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True true, they should learn from fellow poor fuck like you, no money, dun marry and no kids.

Just find Thai black chicken and pay her a few thousands baht a month.

Talk about earning money and nobody does it better than you by offering your mother's Chee buy to your PAP master. And you can even offer your wife and daughter's Chee buy to your PAP master for triple the commission.

Fuck your mother Chee buy!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its called sex addiction you bum! You just can't stop fornicating its the women's fault for being so fertile. With 11 kids, where are the promised subsidies and cash rebate made by gomen?

It is called being stupid and a Fucktard. Now I start wondering if praying in the mosque every Friday will lower a person's IQ.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He done his part boosting the population of Singapore. Give that man a break.

Want to boost population also must be good quality human being with a brain mah... This kind of Fucktard so easily manipulated by religion and worse of all, a sinkie..

I can't find any human being with a worse combination than this.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk about earning money and nobody does it better than you by offering your mother's Chee buy to your PAP master. And you can even offer your wife and daughter's Chee buy to your PAP master for triple the commission.

Fuck your mother Chee buy!!!

No leh. It is your mother than earns lots of money by let all the black all nehs from MIC in Malaysia to gang bang her old chee bye!! When they are done with your old mother, they gang bang your black chicken teerak.

xBto9ax3CAAE4lhp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CFVUigM7Pe.webp

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your mother not earn enough for you.. So you are not in a good mood now? Awwww.. Nvm.. Try again tomorrow.. Organised an orgy.. Ask Lee hisen Loong to join in.. Maybe He gives good tips..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your black chicken teerak got do part time or not when you are not in Thailand?

Why PAP ib like you are so stupid.. I wonder if you mother regret giving birth to you.
Grow up already dunno how to earn money.. And need her to sell her Chee buy to your PAP master to earn a living for u.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why PAP ib like you are so stupid.. I wonder if you mother regret giving birth to you.
Grow up already dunno how to earn money.. And need her to sell her Chee buy to your PAP master to earn a living for u.

UMNO and MIC pay you by banging your old mother and you gong chee bye feed a fugly Thai black chicken. Best part is, your black chicken gets gang bang by niggers for free which you are not in Thailand!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UMNO and MIC pay you by banging your old mother and you gong chee bye feed a fugly Thai black chicken. Best part is, your black chicken gets gang bang by niggers for free which you are not in Thailand!

Oh by the way, your mother asked me to fuck her Chee buy just now as she needs one more customer to meet her quota.

However, I explain to her nicely that her Chee buy is polluted with PAP stench.

I don't wish to get my dick polluted by her Chee buy, so she offer her mouth, but same thing, she has blown hundreds of PAP smelly dick so I decline too..

I tell her to go home and fuck her son instead and give him a good time so he will not blame her for earning less that day.