• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man abandons wife and 11 children to party with another woman

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh by the way, your mother asked me to fuck her Chee buy just now as she needs one more customer to meet her quota.

However, I explain to her nicely that her Chee buy is polluted with PAP stench.

I don't wish to get my dick polluted by her Chee buy, so she offer her mouth, but same thing, she has blown hundreds of PAP smelly dick so I decline too..

I tell her to go home and fuck her son instead and give him a good time so he will not blame her for earning less that day.

Dear all, please pardon our jiu hu kia Tonychat as he spends his childhood in that kind of environment in jiu hu.

So he assumes that every mothers are same same as his mother :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is y the stop at 2 waw the best pappie policy ever..too bad it ended. ..some people should not b allowed to breed...