• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Resident's Open Letter to Sylvia Lim

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this resident hates the WP, why not move to a PAP ward? Perhaps TPJ GRC, where the MP never attends MPS becuase he's 90 plus years old?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this resident hates the WP, why not move to a PAP ward? Perhaps TPJ GRC, where the MP never attends MPS becuase he's 90 plus years old?

It is not a matter if hating the WP or on whose side the writer is. Ppl like you cannot 'think clearly' and looks at ALL issues eithier as oppo or PAP.

Take for examlple your own personal finances. You spend more than you earn. You owe money and each time the time the amount owed gets BIGGER. Where do you think your life will be heading and how what will happen at the very end. You hope that a 'sugar daddy' will come to rescue you? LoL

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to stop running against the wall?

thor-hammer-night-light.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when the "compassionate" approach is taken towards those who don't pay their bills. I've seen the same scenario unfold over and over again in NZ where the kind and gentle approach is taken towards the "have nots".

lang jeow lah... no need to overpay. ask them take back from the gahment plus interest. pay for what? for them to gamble. that cheebye kia teo bugger go fark himself and cough up every cents and dime he took to buy high notes and gambling away taxpayer's money. cheeebye kia whole family sure die from aids and cancer.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a matter if hating the WP or on whose side the writer is. Ppl like you cannot 'think clearly' and looks at ALL issues eithier as oppo or PAP.

Take for examlple your own personal finances. You spend more than you earn. You owe money and each time the time the amount owed gets BIGGER. Where do you think your life will be heading and how what will happen at the very end. You hope that a 'sugar daddy' will come to rescue you? LoL

People like you like to pick on others.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I hear accountant claiming that accounting is difficult. Accounting is easy. Accountability is impossible.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am an astronaut. Since this is about claims that can't be verified. And I pay more to town council because of my job. Which again is rubbish. And because I am an astronaut I know how to run town councils. The entire letter is full of fallacies. I am an elite therefore I am good in everything? If so accountancy is a generic job that can do everything!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when the "compassionate" approach is taken towards those who don't pay their bills. I've seen the same scenario unfold over and over again in NZ where the kind and gentle approach is taken towards the "have nots".

Once word spreads that debt will be forgiven on compassionate grounds, the numbers of "poor" will multiply exponentially and before you realise it, half the population is receiving some form of welfare payout or subsidy.

Of course the money has to come from somewhere and those who are penalised are the honest and hardworking who pay their bills on time. Their bills will go up because they have to cover the shortfall.

The GINI coefficient may look good on paper but the unfairness of the situation doesn't escape those who are being taxed to death. The net result is decaying society mired in debt.

When everyone cares only for themselves, we start to behave like animals.
We are in this together, whether we like it or not. If the letter writer does not want to contribute to the well-being of his fellow residents, he can move to a PAP ward then.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The writer is a PAP man ...he is basically repeating everything that the PAP politicians had said. And only a dumbass like him can say that the PAP Press doesn't dare to comment on the WP.

You read something this ass said and you think it is the bible truth. Do you homework lah.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We are in this together, whether we like it or not. If the letter writer does not want to contribute to the well-being of his fellow residents, he can move to a PAP ward then.

I am all for people caring for each other. What I am against is passing this responsibility of care to the government.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This letter doesn*t sound like a resident who's an account, residing in Aljunied. This letter seems to be penned by some ball-licker who happens to be an accountant and staying in Aljunied GRC.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This letter doesn*t sound like a resident who's an account, residing in Aljunied. This letter seems to be penned by some ball-licker who happens to be an accountant and staying in Aljunied GRC.

It sounds like someone who is level headed and understands the consequences of a touchy, feely approach towards bad debt.

If Aljunied residents are as kind hearted as they make themselves out to be, they would volunteer to help pay the bills of the less fortunate rather than leave it as a bad debt on the books of the town council.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I hear accountant claiming that accounting is difficult. Accounting is easy. Accountability is impossible.

Absolutely. Accounting is a skill. Accountability is an emotional struggle. If the writer thinks not, he can start by being transparent with who he really is. For a start, not writer like he is no PAP supporter. He obviously is one.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You better get your ideas 'straighten out' Winnie.

Contribute to the well being of fellow beings, does not go to the extent of taking on his debts and burden yourself and encourage the debtor to continue to do so.

As I said, this is not PAP or oppo linked matter and like chose to be blur fuck, loser steffy chun you are none better.

Bills have to be paid. Services have been rendered. And you think becos you are in oppo ward, therefore you can 'opt to pay or not to pay'? And those who pay should 'subsidize' those who will not pay?

If this is the way WP operates and they also have cronyism in their operation, it will be much worse for everyone, if LTK thinks he can keep his credit and debit sheet balanced just to be voted in again!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely. Accounting is a skill. Accountability is an emotional struggle. If the writer thinks not, he can start by being transparent with who he really is. For a start, not writer like he is no PAP supporter. He obviously is one.

Everyone who is rational and write sense, who put the oppo in bad light...

is a PAP supporter?

You get yourself check into IMH lah! LoL