• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad news...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you take the first morning bus to the airport daily. You will see that many of our old people takes the same ride as they are working. Some looks as old as 80 years old. A very sad sight.

10734017_10152789439657295_4380662540630797208_n.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why does she need to collect cardboxes for a living? This PAP govt is really fucked. How much does it cost to suppork an elderly a day?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope she had at least used the card a few times, otherwise damn rugi sia.

pioneer-generation-card-data.jpg

PIONEERS OK!

[video=youtube;a8XS1iiyauc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8XS1iiyauc[/video]

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The headlines by TNP also like shit. Made it sound as if it is the son's fault.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she felt bored staying at home.

Singaporeans need to know when to retire and take it easy.

God provides don't always think you are always needing of money.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already said before that s'pore is too congested, it's definitely not safe on the roads. the traffic condition here is different to the time in the 90's and earlier. there are many sicko on the roads, drivers who are not cut for driving, recklessness and restlessness coupled with pedestrians always glued to their phones, anytime, anywhere, sure got accident.

can't imagine if the leeder wants the population to hit 6 mil.:oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You mean 10 million....
i already said before that s'pore is too congested, it's definitely not safe on the roads. the traffic condition here is different to the time in the 90's and earlier. there are many sicko on the roads, drivers who are not cut for driving, recklessness and restlessness coupled with pedestrians always glued to their phones, anytime, anywhere, sure got accident.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
no,serious, i hope that leeder really take into consideration of the congested condition here, it's not something to be ignored and it's not something amusing.:mad:

Come'on. He got TP, marshalls with convoy. He dont feel it BUT felt that it's 1 less Pioneer beneficiary.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The headlines by TNP also like shit. Made it sound as if it is the son's fault.

The TNP is a sensationalist tabloid... been like that for as long as I can remember (back in the day when I would buy it frequently to read news of Singapore in the Malaysia Cup).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it'll go beyond 6.9 million. The talks of underground cities, the 'redevelopment' of Jurong West and Lim Chu Kang, hungry eyes upon Pulau Ubin etc.

The pappies are mad.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come we dun have third party liability insurance which pays millions?

Angmo countries have woh. Nobody dares to run over another pedestrains.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does she need to collect cardboxes for a living? This PAP govt is really fucked. How much does it cost to suppork an elderly a day?

recycling is a no "capital" business. put in the labour and be rewarded at end of the day. some old folks really dun need the $$ but do it anyway to pass time.

an elderly relative cycle around his neighbourhood everyday looking for rubbish to recycle. he don't need the money as his children give him $$ every month. His son angry with him as town council regularly go to his home to give warning letter because his neighbours complain his barangs block the corridor.