• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gave $3 to another young kid again tonight

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
He told me 13 yr old too young to work at fast food restaurant. So I gave him some money instead of buying his $13 stuff. Is it the society now doing very badly? The kids nowadays got no money from their parents to spent?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
He told me 13 yr old too young to work at fast food restaurant. So I gave him some money instead of buying his $13 stuff. Is it the society now doing very badly? The kids nowadays got no money from their parents to spent?

maybe you kena hustled by the 13 yr old. but who cares? its your money to give and his cross to bear. have a good day.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he accepted ur $3 it means hes a hustler,if u bought his $13 crap it means hes a even bigger hustler,congrats ur the biggest fool.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe you kena hustled by the 13 yr old. but who cares? its your money to give and his cross to bear. have a good day.

at least I am not stupid enough to give my money to some old woman who got cheated of her money by some PRCs.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he accepted ur $3 it means hes a hustler,if u bought his $13 crap it means hes a even bigger hustler,congrats ur the biggest fool.

Christians who give 10% of their salaries to their church are the true retards the likes of city harvest the big fans of Sun Ho. I only give my money to those who really need it. You too poor to donate money, you can remain poor and sour grapes because I didn't give you my money.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christians who give 10% of their salaries to their church are the true retards the likes of city harvest the big fans of Sun Ho. I only give my money to those who really need it. You too poor to donate money, you can remain poor and sour grapes because I didn't give you my money.

whats the difference?Sun ho,CHC,13 year old kid who cant work at mcdonalds,Yang Yin,Pastor Kong,ah tiong begging at chinatown,they all know something-Sinkies and their money easily parted!!!!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats the difference?Sun ho,CHC,13 year old kid who cant work at mcdonalds,Yang Yin,Pastor Kong,ah tiong begging at chinatown,they all know something-Sinkies and their money easily parted!!!!

So you support Vivian Balakrishnan not giving the old folks enough money to eat and the government giving low minimum wage to sinkies? If you don't wish to help Singaporeans, it means you support the government not giving the people enough money to eat that means you support the PAP. This means you are a traitor and you will GO TO HELL when you mati!!!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
$3 is super cheapskate, you would be better off not telling anybody. What is $3?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that many people here still hv the 'no free lunch' mentality taught by
our great leader. Pls do yr own analysis.