• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie supermarket manager threatened by 7 Pinoy workers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2lllt8n.png

Pls click for video:https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153374054958975

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really a joke.Foreigner workers come to sinkeeland to threaten Sinkee manager ?! By courtesy of PAP ?!
That's why they say that sinkees are 3rd class !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are too meek, too docile. If they were more xenophobic and assertive enough, these things would not have happened.

See lah, now foreigners of all nationalities know Sinkies can be easily bullied into submission, and on top of that the kangaroo courts dare not touch foreigners. This will only embolden the foreigners to be more arrogant, more condescending and more spiteful. It could be a Facebook comment, a Youtube video, an ang moh cyclist on the roads giving you the finger, a company's HR department hijacked by FTs, getting groped inside MRT trains, unhygienic food sellers of a certain nationality... the list goes on and on.

The meek shall inherit nothing, Sinkie fools. If you don't stand up for yourself, you can only expect to be trodden underfoot.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have written many times about the violent nature of the Pinoys-just look at the crime rate in Pinoyland.

They must be embolden by LHL and TCJ speaking up for them to hold the Pinoy Day celebration.
When locals make noise at HL Park -see what happen-see Roy and HHH!

I have avoided Cold Storage for years due to the Pinoy environment there-same thing for Guardian and Jasons MarketPlace
All are under Dairy Farm International a subsidiary of Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited.
Will the 7 Pinoys be so daring in Hong Kong?

Locals must unite and support local enterprises and do not let foreigners climb on our head.
Why elect a govt that support outsiders?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have written many times about the violent nature of the Pinoys-just look at the crime rate in Pinoyland.

They must be embolden by LHL and TCJ speaking up for them to hold the Pinoy Day celebration.
When locals make noise at HL Park -see what happen-see Roy and HHH!

I have avoided Cold Storage for years due to the Pinoy environment there-same thing for Guardian and Jasons MarketPlace
All are under Dairy Farm International a subsidiary of Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited.
Will the 7 Pinoys be so daring in Hong Kong?

Locals must unite and support local enterprises and do not let foreigners climb on our head.
Why elect a govt that support outsiders?

Sinkies cannot unite because they are too selfish, looking after only own interests.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are terrible rude staff who are malaysians(counter staff), sinkie Chinese(sales managers), sinkie malays(cashiers), sinkie indians(in army), PRCs(sales assistants), Indonesians(rude maids) etc

To go and just pick at pinoys just because they are plentiful is being immature and small-minded.

The pinoys I have worked with in my past temp jobs have been very nice to me. In fact, it is the other races that have been more rude to me.