• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how does our great immortal pass his time now?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or maybe tin pei ling could be his santarina for a night .

You so bad, you want to torture him for the festive season?? , he take one look at her, he wants to leave the room...she start talking, he want to leave the room & pee...:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You so bad, you want to torture him for the festive season?? , he take one look at her, he wants to leave the room...she start talking, he want to leave the room & pee...:biggrin:

i heard shes very kind and loving and good with senior citizens,she will give him a happy happy me love u long time suky suky time of his life.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does he still swim?

on dry land too?

no, they drained the pool until water is half a foot deep

and he must swim in this ..
inner_tube_4d374d5319a38-500x500.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know how lau chee bye passes his time but I do know how he passes his motion.....

UNCONTROLLABLY !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you can see....everyone thinks he's very super rich. then what's the use with all those money that he's hogging onto? convert them into hell notes and continue hogging in the next realm?