• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This $19.90 Mexican buffet looks very good

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know much about Mexican food other than trying tacos and burritos before. I was told that if eating at a Mexican restaurant, best is to order the cheapest because once you mix everything up, they're all the same.

Cheers!

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know much about Mexican food other than trying tacos and burritos before. I was told that if eating at a Mexican restaurant, best is to order the cheapest because once you mix everything up, they're all the same.

Cheers!

Its mostly beans and chili and dirt.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

yeah.. Mexican food is all corn chips, beans, tomato paste and the occasional minced meat. Truly food for the peasants. Had it once 20 years ago and vowed never again.

Strange thing is in America the best line chefs are Mexicans.