• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Junita Simon's husband screws up

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 44-YEAR-OLD general practitioner who was handed a four-month suspension and a $5,000 penalty for botching a nose job lost his appeal for a lighter sentence for professional misconduct yesterday.

A Court of Three Judges upheld the sentence handed down to Dr Amaldass N. Dass in May by a Singapore Medical Council (SMC) disciplinary committee, which also censured him and ordered him to vow not to repeat similar misconduct.

Make-up artist Sng Hock Guan, 43, had complained to the SMC in April 2010 about Dr Amaldass' conduct before, during and after the rhinoplasty in February 2008.

At the time, Dr Amaldass, the husband of model Junita Simon, ran his own practice, Advanced Aesthetics & Surgery, at Orchard Building. He is now a stand-in doctor at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

In October last year, Dr Amaldass admitted he had failed to adequately explain the risks of the procedure to Mr Sng, who had had five prior nose jobs. He also failed to ensure the patient was effectively sedated before starting the surgery - when Mr Sng indicated he was not properly sedated, Dr Amaldass failed to halt the procedure and provide pain relief.

He did not tell the patient that he had left gauze dressing inside his nasal cavity. He also left remnants of a knotted thread in the area above Mr Sng's nose.

Infection set in and, about 10 days later, Dr Amaldass replaced an infected implant instead of simply removing it.

In his complaint, the patient said he felt "excruciating pain" during the procedure. "The pain made me cry and caused me to break out in a cold sweat," he said.

The committee said Dr Amaldass caused pain and suffering to his patient, breaching a fundamental tenet of the medical profession, which is to do no harm. Dr Amaldass' lawyer, Mr Niru Pillai, argued at his appeal yesterday that the committee had assumed without evidence that the patient was in agony.

The appeal was dismissed without SMC's lawyer, Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng, having to make oral arguments.

In 2011, a medical negligence suit brought by Mr Sng against Dr Amaldass was settled for $250,000.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can still practise as a stand in doctor in a public hospital!-well we now know how much this govt cares about locals' welfare.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Junita Simon back then looked like a nerdy school girl during her secondary school days.. Airport chest and came to school wearing long skirt covering her knees.. Back then it was the trend for Ah Lians and Minahs to wear short school skirts but not Junita.. She came from a neighbourhood school in Toa Payoh and if not mistaken she used to stay at Braddell Heights.. She was a bright student and was also the head prefect.. She was a decent goody goody girl. It was a surprise to see her then becoming a top local model after her O Levels..

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can still practise as a stand in doctor in a public hospital!-well we now know how much this govt cares about locals' welfare.

I would treat ALL doctors or graduates from India with suspicions and disdain. This asshole was caught bullsh!tting many times. Claim to have graduated from cambridge but it was a private hosp in cambridge district and not cambridge universities.
even the students in india are claiming that cheating in exam is their right. .....see article below "It is our democratic right!" a thin, addled-looking man named Pratap Singh once said to me as he stood, chai in hand, outside his university in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. "Cheating is our birthright."

Corruption in the university exam system is common in this part of India. The rich can bribe their way to examination success. There's even a whole subset of the youth population who are brokers between desperate students and avaricious administrators.
apparently 90% of all doctors from inda got thier degree and admission into med school via bribery not grades.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29950843
http://www.aacrao.org/resources/res...ntrance-exam-fraud-involves-highest-officials

now you know why so many screwed up shit skins and local sinkieland is getting infested with these vermins

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Junita Simon back then looked like a nerdy school girl .. She was a decent goody goody girl. It was a surprise to see her then becoming a top local model after her O Levels..
yah, I was surprised also that she choose shit skin instead of me

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Junita Simon back then looked like a nerdy school girl during her secondary school days.. Airport chest and came to school wearing long skirt covering her knees.. Back then it was the trend for Ah Lians and Minahs to wear short school skirts but not Junita.. She came from a neighbourhood school in Toa Payoh and if not mistaken she used to stay at Braddell Heights.. She was a bright student and was also the head prefect.. She was a decent goody goody girl. It was a surprise to see her then becoming a top local model after her O Levels..

I know a bit about her but not from school days. Her mum is an Ozzie and her dad used to work in SIA but by now retired I think.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dr Amaldass is Singaporean. Served his NS.

Heard that he wooed Junita Simon when he was doing MOCC.

lovebird

You people are idiots, she is my aunty.
Do your research more properly. my grandmother (her mum) is not Aussie.
You did get one thing right he used to work with SIA and he is retired