• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Colour Code of Toothpaste

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good to know but then again, its from the internet. Dunno true or not.

toothpaste2.jpg

Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Any info on which is best or does it depend on a person's teeth condition?

Actually, most of the cleaning is done by the brush not the paste. If i don't remember wrongly, something like 80% or more of the cleaning is by the brush anf paste only contribute a little

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I strongly recommend Sensodyne's Repair & Protect (not the whitening one, which may be problematic for some pple; just be sure the Repair & Protect toothpaste says "powered by Novamin"). It's one of the few toothpastes that contain Novamin (for which GlaxoSmithKlein, owner of Sensodyne, paid hundreds of millions of USD to buy over and so they get to charge others licensing fees), which can actually, slowly but surely, remineralize (ie. repair) tooth decay.

https://www.google.com.sg/#q=sensodyne+repair+and+protect

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, most of the cleaning is done by the brush not the paste. If i don't remember wrongly, something like 80% or more of the cleaning is by the brush anf paste only contribute a little

Actually, flossing is more effective than brushing.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks a lot man. Without this info life will be difficult without knowing you are putting chemicals in your mouth.

gotnojob

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have the same problem too and like you seldom use it but it is very effective.

Tried water jet flossing twice in my life. The problem is that the water jet is so strong that the water sprays out from the mouth and wets the mirror and wash basin top. Messy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We all here know that you dont even brush your teeth or wash your stinky mouth even after you suck the ladyboy's dick.

Who in the right mind will use a toothpaste with fluoride.. Fluoride is a toxin.

Stupid people use them and even add into their drinking water. Oh.. That is what sinkie losers do... How sinkiely pathetic.