• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why won't HC go for makeover, looks like pinky older sister

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multi-millionaire, crying out loud, dressed and look more ladylike and feminine...least dye hair black...goodness...

Will putin offer his coat to him,i mean her?

SUMMIT-2101114e.jpg

putin1111e.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
RN, H3 and the CPF issue make LHL look like a sleazy person. LHL sleazy eyes not looking straight is a give away sign of a dishonest look.

Sure get VTO 2016 by AMK GRC voters. or ask to resign before VTO 2016.

Whereas HC looks like 'boh chap' type even though she loses your CPF money 'so what if I lose your CPF money?'. Jiak hong time for her at the expense of tax payers money and your CPF money.

Eleven J P look like with health problem standing with a slant body. Mrs Eleven looks like she think she is standing at a performing stage. Indeed a woman in show business trained to stand with right posture on stage.

Putin, like any angmoh chiko pek, now find Chinese women pretty even lao choibu Mrs. Eleven look Ok to him.

Multi-millionaire, crying out loud, dressed and look more ladylike and feminine...least dye hair black...goodness...

SUMMIT-2101114e.jpg

putin1111e.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Comrade's wife, look so elegant & the way she stand, poise & coiffure . The 'other one', look like some pantry maid, dressed up to look official...like those 'ah sor'...attending some, dinner at the restaurant... Old Fart's wife..look much more elegant in her cheong sam's..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was mistaken as a tea lady again, had to put on last minute coat over the tea lady uniform.

Tea lady, would be a compliment.....in China, those attending to you in the Lady's comfort rooms...are dressed like that....people might ask her for toilet paper...

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

SUMMIT-2101114e.jpg

putin1111e.jpg

Bugger! What's with the star trek costume? HC and LHL really do look like each other.