• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Its been almost 4hrs nothing happened to me so I guess its ok.

I cannot stop thinking about the delicious curry puff so I just went to the same spot at the MRT to look for minah too bad she's gone, business must be good, I was planning to buy more for the whole family since i makan no problem. Sayang la if not this time I will eat with sambal, shiok sial.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Its been almost 4hrs nothing happened to me so I guess its ok.

I cannot stop thinking about the delicious curry puff so I just went to the same spot at the MRT to look for minah too bad she's gone, business must be good, I was planning to buy more for the whole family since i makan no problem. Sayang la if not this time I will eat with sambal, shiok sial.

Sometimes...it takes 10 years for symptoms to develop, by then, it will be known as the karipokvirus...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Sometimes...it takes 10 years for symptoms to develop, by then, it will be known as the karipokvirus...

Kup Por eat Minah Kari Puff... sure kena Aids!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I could vividly remember her face in that tudong, she look so pure and innocent, Aids your head la.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Minah kari pok....very toxic, juicy inside, pedas....& plenty of 'jus'...you lick the jus....you can get herpes simplex & other viruses...science have not heard off....best keep off that.."old chang" kari pork..still the best...may only get " lao sai"...ha ha ha

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

I could vividly remember her face in that tudong, she look so pure and innocent, Aids your head la.

She has many swollen areas under her skin so cover with tudang...imagine the pus from the swells drip onto the curry puff and u eat it...taste good hor...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

She has many swollen areas under her skin so cover with tudang...imagine the pus from the swells drip onto the curry puff and u eat it...taste good hor...:biggrin:

Bugger off la you, kacheow. Going out lim-jiu liao la.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Bugger off la you, kacheow. Going out lim-jiu liao la.

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

enjoy! drink some jap whiskey on my behalf!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

enjoy! drink some jap whiskey on my behalf!

Think tonight all single malt not jap.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Think tonight all single malt not jap.

chey...limpei go eat Thai Village Sharksfin...and drink brandy with Ah Tiong clients...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

You not local meh. Every Singaporeans grew up with street side curry puffs and Otah.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

chey...limpei go eat Thai Village Sharksfin...and drink brandy with Ah Tiong clients...

Cheers buddy, have a great evening, guess this liquid's gonna kill all germs from the curry puff

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

Don't you eat lots of food from hawkers in China and Thailand?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

racist auntie.
Minah curry puff is the best. Its crispy and skin not too thick. and not too big either. just nice for snack.

not curry puff... only minah cheesepie is best esp if it is tight.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

Most likely you will get gang rape by 3 aunties, and all night long orgy session with you.....:biggrin:....miss piggy will be jealous....:smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Cheers buddy, have a great evening, guess this liquid's gonna kill all germs from the curry puff

Swee....:biggrin:
Limpei going home to liaozzz... enuff of food and drinks! :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't worry lab bro if food poisoning,die or siezure,police will just classify misadventure.