• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Gahmen say tat to discourage illegal hawkers as they dont pay licence fees n cannot audit their accounts so no tax. N they not renting commercial property so no reits etc etc.so gahmen cannot earn more money.In spore u die yr own biz. I doubt gahmen bother about cleanliness n health of its citizens.

unlicensed doesnt mean unhygienic ... u got c rats n cockroaches b4 @ fudcot n restaurants anot? ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

You want to eat safe, licensed, approved by PAP food issit?

Go eat at Food Republic or Koufu food court lah! :wink::cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gahmen say tat to discourage illegal hawkers as they dont pay licence fees n cannot audit their accounts so no tax. N they not renting commercial property so no reits etc etc.so gahmen cannot earn more money.In spore u die yr own biz. I doubt gahmen bother about cleanliness n health of its citizens.

Koufu cockroaches and Todai MBS food poisioning. So much for 'licensed' eateries. :kma:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shittimes article last time came out on the hygene issues in preparation and these sellers were indons.

benjlim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Safe and licensed food is not delicious :biggrin:

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

I hope she put her love juice into those curry puffs and get you addicted.

You're going to have to eat her curry puffs every day from now on.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... Sial la now kept thinking.
juz now saw dat minah frantically searching among her curry puffs ... n 1 mat rempit was standing nax 2 her ...

she had put sum tongkat ali in2 2 curry puffs meant 4 her 'bang ... she muz haf given dem 2 u iin her absentmindedness ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Kuppoh, lahsup jiak, lahsup tua. Arn lah!

Have to admit it tastes heavenly brought me back to ions ago

MirrorMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not sure but you will get seizures after eating tainted food from prc-owned food stalls there.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ainted-food-from-prc-owned-geylang-food-stall

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your stomach should be able to handle the food, after all it is made by local, not by Ah Tiong.

Cheers!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Your stomach should be able to handle the food, after all it is made by local, not by Ah Tiong.

Cheers!
nah.. these illegal hawkers are usually indonesians from batam...lots of them selling otah otah ... good luck...confirm lau sai! :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This kermit tam chiak. Shd have shared this with train station's chief, misery shared mah :p:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your tummy is Thai trained. So nothing to worry.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh no.. that Aunty stalk you until void deck . Aunty jealos no money eat the curry puffs.

Aunty try to teach you how to follow the P-eh-P law

Tonchat will tell you that you wont need to worry if you are a vegetarian.

Me eErotica69 will ask you whether the minah hot or not?????

Some others will tell you that the auntie is a kiasi PAP supporter and that is PAP's fault that the minah is forced to sell curry puff at void deck.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Tonchat will tell you that you wont need to worry if you are a vegetarian.

Me eErotica69 will ask you whether the minah hot or not?????

Some others will tell you that the auntie is a kiasi PAP supporter and that is PAP's fault that the minah is forced to sell curry puff at void deck.

wow, you are a true blue propaganda man... able to counter so many arguments at once...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

racist auntie.
Minah curry puff is the best. Its crispy and skin not too thick. and not too big either. just nice for snack.

I was told, minah's Kari pok is the best, panas on the inside & juicy, mask, lagi, steam!! :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

oh no.. that Aunty stalk you until void deck . Aunty jealos no money eat the curry puffs.

Aunty try to teach you how to follow the P-eh-P law

Aunty sounds and act like one I those RC jeebye kia, must be la so kaypoh.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

racist auntie.
Minah curry puff is the best. Its crispy and skin not too thick. and not too big either. just nice for snack.

How about libya or mali puff.
nice???
It come with ebola.
free for u

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aunty sounds and act like one I those RC jeebye kia, must be la so kaypoh.

Bro joetys

minah pang sai no wash hand.
they make the puff at the place where everyone pang sai.
it true.come out on stomp before.