• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Hahaha saw her again this afternoon at 3.45. Bought another $1 of her delicious puffs.

This time I told her I was worried yesterday after I ate her puffs because have forumers say Stomp found out preparation dirty and unhygienic she told me not to worry because her's is home cook my her mummy in Batam not Singapore so no worries. I walked of feeling very assured.

Oh commonwealth mrt, never notice sial... :biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

can. uy at city hall exit (near capitol) too.... must be the same chain :biggrin:
Bro joetys say either chio or sweet looking...... His taste somehow special :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how come their curry puff boh inflation one huh?now 2014 still 3 for $1?knn i buy tissue from beggar also need $1 to $2.

is it their cooking oil special free flow from gutter or potato grown in toilet with fukushima soil?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

how come their curry puff boh inflation one huh?now 2014 still 3 for $1?knn i buy tissue from beggar also need $1 to $2.

is it their cooking oil special free flow from gutter or potato grown in toilet with fukushima soil?
Bro .a tissue seller is not a beggar.
if is a singaporean pls help.
but if is foreigner pls fuk them off.
if singaporean dont help fellow singaporean.
who help?

Thank u.

everytime at hawker centre i saw n if is singaporean .
i sure buy.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Bro .a tissue seller is not a beggar.
if is a singaporean pls help.
but if is foreigner pls fuk them off.
if singaporean dont help fellow singaporean.
who help?

Thank u.

everytime at hawker centre i saw n if is singaporean .
i sure buy.

well said....those foreign scums selling tissues should fuck off back to their own cuntry!
no thanks to PAP for importing these foreign tissue sellers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bro joetys say either chio or sweet looking...... His taste somehow special :biggrin:

That quick snap isn't doing any justice to her, she's really young but old enough to . . . . .

Underneath that tudong and loose clothes is a dynamite I tell you

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

That quick snap isn't doing any justice to her, she's really young but old enough to . . . . .

Super Jee Hong Frog! :oIo::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malays are not greedy lah.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Big Chief, seems like you are now smitten with this Minah after consuming her curry puffs.. Effect of the Indonesian gong tao????

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Big Chief, seems like you are now smitten with this Minah after consuming her curry puffs.. Effect of the Indonesian gong tao????

Wahahahahaha no la but seriously curry puffs like this really make one think of the good old days. How are you buddy? Hows the big dog?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wahahahahaha no la but seriously curry puffs like this really make one think of the good old days. How are you buddy? Hows the big dog?

My Bongo ok.. But age catching up with him.. Take care of yourself Big Chief.. Me gonna go job trip soon in few weeks time..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

My Bongo ok.. But age catching up with him.. Take care of yourself Big Chief.. Me gonna go job trip soon in few weeks time..

Safe trip buddy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i doubt the puffs are cooked in batam. if true, it would have to be daily or bi-daily trips between batam and sg, and the journey and time to transport puffs to retain crisp condition in an enclosed box would present a challenge. moreover, there's waiting at both harbors, customs, immigration checks, and cost of tickets. most likely, they are prepared in sg, but with homemade kongtao secret sauce splashed with a bit of tongkat ali juice from batam. for a village girl like her to be already in sg, she may as well stay put and get her mom over to make puffs instead of making the arduous back-and forth trips daily. nonetheless, i trust malay or indon cooking. they don't cut corners like tiong's and neh's do. i'll buy the whole box from her when i cum over soon. and feed the sg office and warehouse workers. and recycle her decrepit overused box. :p

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May be you would consider buying whatever she has, and make it a short day for her.
Good that you sound like a generous and kind individual.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have no problem with these homemade puffs.

They taste better and more filling, compared to the corporate brands now....expensive, looks big but more air than filling.

Some more its fried stuff, so contamination risk is lower.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

I always do that
everytime I go tan tock seng hospital
and walk thru the walk way
there is always a 'unliecense' curry puff seller
and I always buy from him

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Morning 7.45 saw a man with the same box. I think its her father. Fierce looking fella with bloodshot eyes, goatee and a white kufi perfect jihadist look. Box was full of curry puff, with such look who'd dare buy from him I don't even dare take a photo, better send his cute daughter.