• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

sinkie aunties very stupid, stupid like hell, don't anyhow listen to what they say.

munchlanchau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

oh no.. that Aunty stalk you until void deck . Aunty jealos no money eat the curry puffs.

Aunty try to teach you how to follow the P-eh-P law

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

Wasn't there an article in the papers, some while back on the unhygenic preparation of those cheap curry puffs you buy from these "mynah" & others, outside MRT stations etc...

You eat at your own peril....MOH & NEA may fine you, for spreading diseases......ha ha ha ha you ate from illegal hawkers..like borrowing from illegal moneylenders....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Stupid frog...the currypuffs are meant to be eaten inside the train...why u eat elsewhere :oIo::biggrin:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pa Toh Tia and Lao Sai.. no more for me :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid frog...the currypuffs are meant to be eaten inside the train...why u eat elsewhere :oIo::biggrin:

Better still, cross the turnstile...eat in front of the control room....that is where it is meant to be eaten...

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

..back then 70's or 80's there were many many more hawkers by the road side or void deck..yet we don't have such worries getting sick
or diarrhoria...why now?...But i will only ask you...did you get her phone number..LOL

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the minah is cantik and manage to get her number its all worth it :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

..back then 70's or 80's there were many many more hawkers by the road side or void deck..yet we don't have such worries getting sick
or diarrhoria...why now?...But i will only ask you...did you get her phone number..LOL

If the minah is cantik and manage to get her number its all worth it :biggrin:

She's really cute in her little tudong la, ask what number wqait she "allahu akbar" me I sure die

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Lanjiao la you, don't think I siamkia now I don't know anything hor.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Saw this sweet minah... ... still warm so quickly eat... ... taste shiok... ...

Yah, that's indeed one species missing from the streets of Geylang (Indo not counted). They do exist on this island, but are rare and not so easily found.

ChoRyuJin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you trembling like a leaf now, if yes, you need to REPENT!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

racist auntie.
Minah curry puff is the best. Its crispy and skin not too thick. and not too big either. just nice for snack.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry ...
unlicensed doesnt mean unhygienic ... u got c rats n cockroaches b4 @ fudcot n restaurants anot? ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

racist auntie.
Minah curry puff is the best. Its crispy and skin not too thick. and not too big either. just nice for snack.

They call it "aye-poh-aye-poh" too right?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no worries. halal food is way cleaner than tiong food. if anything happens, all you'll lose is your foreskin.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

no worries. halal food is way cleaner than tiong food. if anything happens, all you'll lose is your foreskin.

Already lost that, anymore will be losing the real thing liao. :eek: