• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Farted in the Lift Just Now...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I recommend lactulose. Clear your bowels of the crap and bac. No more foul smelling fart thereafter.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is disgusting... freaking low class soul... of all places u fart in a crowed lift..I will use my handbag to whack your stupid monkey face if i am in the lift!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is disgusting... freaking low class soul... of all places u fart in a crowed lift..I will use my handbag to whack your stupid monkey face if i am in the lift!

your handbag maybe too expensive for my monkey face :biggrin: :biggrin:

SubZero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was going to meet some clients at their building in MBFC just now...

Went there...clear their rubbish security and make myself to the lift...

Inside the damn crowded lift...had this uncontrollable urge to fart...so i held my breath...alas....lift too many stops but luckily i managed to make the fart soundless .... phew....

wtf... next thing i know...i could smell the fart...so act blur loh...

i see some put their hands over the nose...so i pretend as well...hehehehe.....

:biggrin:

Did u say 'excuse me and sorry after that? :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course in a crowded lift lah! Or a crowded bus. mrt train. If one farts in a deserted place and no one is there to sniff and appreciate the aroma, its wasted gas. You stupid or what?

Cheers!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing. I farted on the plane. Must be the curry I ate. Not once not twice nor thrice but at least one every 10 minutes for like 2 hours.

I can see the couple on the opposite aisle, the man cannot tahan and the beautiful Korean wife or girlfriend start to giggle. I wanted to burst out in laughter, but have to control myself.

I will have a LONG life. Someone post article in SBF that said study shows that those who fart a lot will live to at least 90. Unless the study miss out something, like you have to work for the Kempeitei as a "translator". Bwahahahahaha!

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

i believed this is first time after 40yrs to 50yrs
that you had farted in MBFC,
so its pretty OK.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was going to meet some clients at their building in MBFC just now...

Went there...clear their rubbish security and make myself to the lift...

Inside the damn crowded lift...had this uncontrollable urge to fart...so i held my breath...alas....lift too many stops but luckily i managed to make the fart soundless .... phew....

wtf... next thing i know...i could smell the fart...so act blur loh...

i see some put their hands over the nose...so i pretend as well...hehehehe.....

:biggrin:

Who gives a fuck...