• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Farted in the Lift Just Now...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Was going to meet some clients at their building in MBFC just now...

Went there...clear their rubbish security and make myself to the lift...

Inside the damn crowded lift...had this uncontrollable urge to fart...so i held my breath...alas....lift too many stops but luckily i managed to make the fart soundless .... phew....

wtf... next thing i know...i could smell the fart...so act blur loh...

i see some put their hands over the nose...so i pretend as well...hehehehe.....

:biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

you fart smelly fart and sit too long on toilet until auto flush keep flushing .....better get your system checked out....long term no good...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB! It was you loh...and I thought it was ah Seng. I even scolded him.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
CB! It was you loh...and I thought it was ah Seng. I even scolded him.

Boh pian...everyday eat so much pineapples and papayas...bowels very active...as i am typing this...i am in the toilet shitting....whahahaha....this auto flush quite good...never anyone flush .... whahahahaha :biggrin:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was going to meet some clients at their building in MBFC just now...

i see some put their hands over the nose...so i pretend as well...hehehehe.....

:biggrin:

?

MBFC=Meng's Butt Farting Centre?
?
its a honest mistake,
Lets move on.
No ambulances were damaged during the fart.

munchlanchau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boh pian...everyday eat so much pineapples and papayas...bowels very active...as i am typing this...i am in the toilet shitting....whahahaha....this auto flush quite good...never anyone flush .... whahahahaha :biggrin:

you seriously need psychiatric medications

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when I fart in public place like in a lift or a train I will quickly hold my nose and give a look of disdain to a guy next to me

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luckily screwball doesn't post anymore as in using his scroobal moniker if not he would be starting endless threads on forummers posting "bo liao" threads on pointless topics like this instead of his hot gossip threads on so called important people of sinkland.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
luckily screwball doesn't post anymore as in using his scroobal moniker if not he would be starting endless threads on forummers posting "bo liao" threads on pointless topics like this instead of his hot gossip threads on so called important people of sinkland.

Farting is an important issue. It affects everyone. Who doesn't fart must be seriously ill or dead.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Have you ever rode a lift alone, then suddenly smelled a fart which was not yours? :confused:

Nope i have not...but i have farted loudly in an empty lift before...no one around mah...so bochap..:biggrin:

I guess u must have walk into the loft after i alighted..:biggrin:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farting is not a crime. It is a natural human process. It is healthy. One should not be ashamed of farting. God never told Moses to tell the people "Thou shall not fart." Please remove all these negative feeling and sentiments over a perfectly normal activity. Fart freely!!!

Cheers!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Farting is the release of gas from the digestive system. It can be caused by food such as onion which produce lots of gas during the digestion process. If could also be due to poor digestion causing decomposition of food in the system which releases foul smelling gas. If could also be due to swallowing of air, that is not chewing the food. Farting helps to clear toxic gas. But excessive smelly fart may be a sign of indigestion.