• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP Kate Reyes...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is difficult to explain. If you liked the entertainer, you feel as if a candle was snuffed out in an unlit corner of the room. I suppose that could be how some of us feel about the passing of the late Ramseth.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is difficult to explain. If you liked the entertainer, you feel as if a candle was snuffed out in an unlit corner of the room. I suppose that could be how some of us feel about the passing of the late Ramseth.

Unlit corner? Candle snuffed out? If the corner was unlit, why should there be a lit candle?

You're incoherent.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlit corner? Candle snuffed out? If the corner was unlit, why should there be a lit candle?

You're incoherent.

You no like Ramseth is ok. Are you calling some forummers here hypocrites? What a nasty little man you are! :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favorite local radio deejay was Simon Lim 'The Captain of Your Heart'. I had a good laugh whenever he read out the extremely cheesy love song dedications on his program. :biggrin:

lalaland

how did the bitch get Reyes as last name ??.............got married a Spaniard huh ?

just for having that last name, the pretentious bitch deserves death a million times over..............

She was born with that surname for crying out loud. She's completely Singaporean. Heard of the word Eurasian?

just another one of those singaporean dudes with inferiority complexes.