• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP Kate Reyes...

Revenge

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex wife of Glenn Ong?

3VIY1HC.jpg

jamieglen6cc%2B(1).jpg

glennong_jeandanker_01.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how did the bitch get Reyes as last name ??.............got married a Spaniard huh ?

just for having that last name, the pretentious bitch deserves death a million times over..............

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how did the bitch get Reyes as last name ??.............got married a Spaniard huh ?

just for having that last name, the pretentious bitch deserves death a million times over..............

no kidding all sinkie radio is full of pretentious bitches and pretentious aholes, not worth a single crap and just talk stupid inane rubbish all day.

better to listen to NPR radio.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's she? So many people die every minute and she never touches my life at all.

Did she ever touch your life at all?

Just like when Princess Diana died so young, so many went to sign the condolence book and lay flowers in SG, as if she gives a fuck damn about whether you live or die.

Like my sifu says, you're on your own, mate.....dun waste your emotions on undeserved matters. Save it for yourself and your loved ones.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no kidding all sinkie radio is full of pretentious bitches and pretentious aholes, not worth a single crap and just talk stupid inane rubbish all day.

better to listen to NPR radio.

now the one I hate most is Kimberly ?? the young one with the nasal fake angmoh accent.................this cheebye used to act on ch8 as a kid I think.........

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's she? So many people die every minute and she never touches my life at all.

Did she ever touch your life at all?

Just like when Princess Diana died so young, so many went to sign the condolence book and lay flowers in SG, as if she gives a fuck damn about whether you live or die.

Like my sifu says, you're on your own, mate.....dun waste your emotions on undeserved matters. Save it for yourself and your loved ones.

Shocking. To speak ill of the dead, that tells a lot about your upbringing. You must have grown up in a poor and bitter family.

That's why i stay away from sinkies. So much jealousy and envy.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gone too soon... :(:(:(

Moral of the story is..do whatever we want in life while we can.Study as much as you like or vice versa. Gamble as big as you can or like, owe as much $ as you like.
Eat as much as you like. Hoot people that you hate as much as you like. :cool:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie merely state what he thinks, showing too much emotions for strangers who have never crossed your path is a sign of hypocrisy. what about those in orbituary daily, do you feel sad for them as well? but one thing i agree is that sinkies are pple who are full of jealousy and envy.

i dun know who kate is but i wish she will RIP.

Shocking. To speak ill of the dead, that tells a lot about your upbringing. You must have grown up in a poor and bitter family.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You dun know how to read is it? Tell me where I speak ill of the dead? I'm speaking ill of those spineless, no backbone idol worshippers, as if they've lost their loved ones and close family member like that. My guess is when their own father or mother died, they never come to forum to post about it, tio boh?

You really are pretty dumb if you dun know how to read.