• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you wear underwear when you sleep?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just seen my usual doctor... chit chat and ask him about lam par...

Talk and talk and then he advise me not to wear underwear when i sleep...he says no good for sperm production...

He says the set of lam par requires a specific temperature to maximize sperm production.

So the lampar sags or tightens to lower or raise the temperature to keep the them stable.

He tells me ifi dun believe, I can sit naked and then observe this sagging and contracting over time. or just lie in a warm room for a while and see it sag then go to a cold room and watch it shrink.

Nabeizzz... si bei Pian Tai doctor...!

Finally, he say tight underwear is no good for lam par as it prevent the lam par from naturally keeping it at the correct temperature.

So he advised me to take underwear off and sleep naked!

What a Doctor!!! :eek:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shud oso not wear underwear wen u go out ...

wen u go in2 aircon room n den out in2 hot sun, u muz let ur lumpars njoy demselves naturally ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
u shud oso not wear underwear wen u go out ...

wen u go in2 aircon room n den out in2 hot sun, u muz let ur lumpars njoy demselves naturally ...

cannot leh...kena arrested for indecent exposure how when i see chiobu and the damn lan jiao bulge?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please dont wear underwear those tight brief

please consider buying hush puppies boxers.
you can get them in OG. very cheap and comfortable.
my man wearing that

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May your balls freeze!

RKsYn.jpg

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I completely agree with your doctor. Let your balls Hang out dun suppress it or make them heated up unnecessary.

Likewise women should be discouraged to wear bra too. It inhibits their breast growth.

For those with Airport runways forget about wearing bras!

God makes the complete human. Only secular people screws them all up. By introducing bras and underwear.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
No .i dont wear.

but ah meng .
u wear underwear over your face sleep.?
Why????
It improve breathing n sleep??
Why u like to do out of the world stuff??

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Boss Sam must have paid TS well to start threads like this to boost traffic here, TS is pathetic.