• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bedok Interchange!! WTF NTUC????

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
just heard that those usurious bastards from the NTUC "pao" the whole food centre and then re-leased it out to hawkers at $6000 a month!!!!!!

That means if the damm hawkers have to work every fucking day they have top pay $200 upfront and start from that deficit before they can start making money??

wtf is going on??

wtf is NTUC able to steal a march on this???

wtf is the govct doing? trying to make the fucking $10 nasi lemak that pinky had so dreaded a fucking reality is it??????

btw pansyboy bay yam keng is NEVER gonna get a fucking $2.50 nasi padang from this fucking joint and likewise for the rest of the sorry fucks who need to buy food from there ...i say boycott eh fucking place and make ntuc lose a lot of money ./......

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the new normal.
The official landlord of all the shops in the new Sports Hub is the joint venture by SMRT and NTUC.
Song boh?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is fantastic news..............Sinkies will only wake up when they feel the pain.............

expect more opposition votes from the hawkers..............and their customers too...........

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just heard that those usurious bastards from the NTUC "pao" the whole food centre and then re-leased it out to hawkers at $6000 a month!!!!!!

That means if the damm hawkers have to work every fucking day they have top pay $200 upfront and start from that deficit before they can start making money??

wtf is going on??

wtf is the govct doing? trying to make the fucking $10 nasi lemak that pinky had so dreaded a fucking reality is it??????

btw pansyboy bay yam keng is NEVER gonna get a fucking $2.50 nasi padang from this fucking joint and likewise for the rest of the sorry fucks who need to buy food from there ...i say boycott eh fucking place and make ntuc lose a lot of money ./......

Is that regarding the hawker centre? All i know is, it closed down since 1st November for good

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did I tell you? :wink: :rolleyes:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...asshole-who-started-destroying-hawker-centres

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?191432-NTUC-needs-government-bailout-again

The behaviour and intention of these rent-seeking bastards and bitches are oh-so-predictable.

Now these hawker centres run by a 'social enterprise' will be nothing more than non-aircon food courts run by cronies.

These assholes are greedy, everyone knows that. But they are also control freaks, wanting to centralize and micromanage everything they lay their hands on.

Yes, go on and vote for the PAP. I guarantee you that within one generation everything gets destroyed. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW, some of the NTUC-run 'social enterprise' food stalls can be found in hawker centres everywhere. I think there's one on level 2 of Chinatown Complex food centre, near the dim sum stall where you have to take a queue number and wait a long time.

Boycotting a.k.a voting with your wallet is always the best option. But because the NTUC is connected to the feeding tube of public funds, it is hard to drive them out of business.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember some gong kiss issallargardo and max reiley saying NTUC is such a humanitarian organization to help a bunch of Lao ah peks get paid for working.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
ntuc foodfare, a non-aircon kiosk can cost $8000 to operate, rental, cleaning n maintenance and subj to >10% rental increment after 3 years

do the math,,,,,

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really want to be landlord now in Singapore.this country is fucked.

Hopefully one day when people aske what my occupation is or my resume I will tell them I'm a Singaporean landlord.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you talking about? Hawkers are rich! See how people sell nasi lemak can sell until drive supercar? This is called redistribution of wealth, from businesses to cronies and minions.

Altogether now, HUAT AH!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are you talking about? Hawkers are rich! See how people sell nasi lemak can sell until drive supercar? This is called redistribution of wealth, from businesses to cronies and minions.

Altogether now, HUAT AH!

Those hawkers may be rich but I tell u his land lords are even richer.tiger woods may be rich,but the white man who writes his checks?here tiger woods....here's 20 mmillion go buy urself some rims.

Last edited:

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Altogether now, HUAT AH!

I know of a hawker at Bedok who sells Cheng Tng and is now investing heavily in properties. We can never belittle the hawkers. They are in fact earning super big bucks. The govt is just taking this chance to roll the money in

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

wtf is going on??

sorry to hear about that. it's disgusting alrite. ntuc should make it a point for the hawkers to HUAT. i suggest they charge $6888 for this month and raise it to $8888 next.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of a hawker at Bedok who sells Cheng Tng and is now investing heavily in properties. We can never belittle the hawkers. They are in fact earning super big bucks. The govt is just taking this chance to roll the money in

See at the end of the day these rich hawkers know being a landlord or property tycoon is better than hawkering.build up a portfolio of property and retail space,he can retire like a king.imagine he owns a entire kopitiam....6food stalls plus 1 drink stall.....40,000 a month rental income.

Let me ask u at the end of the day u think he gives a damn about selling Cheng teng or wanton mee?the sheng siong boss worth 500 million he last time was a roast meat roast duck seller u think he care about roast meat now?

Last edited:

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Altogether now, HUAT AH!

You forgot to say "Whats wrong with making money?" :confused: