• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess which shitty GLC has such shitty office decorations

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
filipinos.....they have that retarded look.

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I find second from right quite pretty leh. :o:wink::biggrin:

I knew someone would come up with a smart alec remark like that which is why I chose the Santa Clara equivalent of AWARE SG.

Compare the two and judge for yourself. :rolleyes:

postAGM2012.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope they kept all their toothpicks before he turned up.
This man is really one kind of shit.
Minister in the PM's office indeed.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I knew someone would come up with a smart alec remark like that which is why I chose the Santa Clara equivalent of AWARE SG.

Compare the two and judge for yourself. :rolleyes:

postAGM2012.jpg

one group will die as spinsters and the other of clogged arteries - your pick!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
These decorations are definitely awesome for families with kids.

They attend to the parents and the kids can play. Thumbs up!! Facebook LIKE.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has obviously shifted from shitty decorations to shitty looking people.

In any case, sinkies always look the worst cause they are always bowing down and not having their heads up high

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only because she's standing amongst what I would consider to be the ugliest females on the face of this earth.

Ugly women are much more grateful for the little attention you give them. :wink:

Also, many of them are rather rich: if you lose the ability to leech off a wealthy man, you'll have to work doubly hard to afford the niceties in life. Especially cosmetics. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread has obviously shifted from shitty decorations to shitty looking people.

In any case, sinkies always look the worst cause they are always bowing down and not having their heads up high

Looking at the ground has its advantages. For example, you can spot and avoid the dog (Tiong?) poo and if you're lucky enough, pick up money dropped by others. :wink: