• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess which shitty GLC has such shitty office decorations

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Secretary General of NTUC visited the most shouted at office in Singapore on a routine visit to surface worker’s issues.

lss2.jpg

1484704_825470014143246_1032796550903495049_n.jpg

1910408_825470024143245_5281873951593032208_n.jpg

10382840_825470167476564_8419723912247319782_n.jpg

10685520_825470184143229_5916207988904592577_n.jpg

10730895_825470004143247_6272058275273555763_n.jpg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

Unknown-4.jpeg

Source: Five Stars And a MoonLim Swee Say may have just discovered the most happening office in Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why so many "Pau tau". Has Singapore become part of the middle east??? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it will not pass a fire safety inspection by the fire department from any city in the bay area. period.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you agree that Singapore has a larger proportion of uglies compared to most other countries?

the two most ugly ethnic groups i encounter each day in my commute are older filipinos and short legged mayans from central america. combined, they are far better looking than the bunch of fuglies in the pic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the two most ugly ethnic groups i encounter each day in my commute are older filipinos and short legged mayans from central america. combined, they are far better looking than the bunch of fuglies in the pic.

Do mayans look like south east asians like pinoys, mudlays etc? I noticed they tend to have a more european look.

LOL they still look better than those sinkies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was working in Santa Clara, there were always some "acceptable" samples in a group

although americans have gotten rounder and heavier, they are still pleasant looking. i found a hispanic beauty seated next to a fatty on bart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at the range, i'm surrounded by good looking people. :o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do mayans look like south east asians like pinoys, mudlays etc? I noticed they tend to have a more european look.

LOL they still look better than those sinkies.

native central americans from honduras, guatemala, el salvador and nicaragua are shorter, darker, and resemble incans, aztecs and aborigines in the amazon basin.

here's a bunch of nicaraguans....with very small samples of euro genes. mostly natives.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 328

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
native central americans from honduras, guatemala, el salvador and nicaragua are shorter, darker, and resemble incans, aztecs and aborigines in the amazon basin.

here's a bunch of nicaraguans....with very small samples of euro genes. mostly natives.

Some of them do look european.

They definitely don't look SEA like malays for example. A few look kind of indian.

I wonder if they have anything in common with those SEA natives. I note they are quite violent like many mexican, central american gangs are so violent and dangerous.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of them do look european.

They definitely don't look SEA like malays for example. A few look kind of indian.

I wonder if they have anything in common with those SEA natives. I note they are quite violent like many mexican, central american gangs are so violent and dangerous.

it's a mix of native and spanish genes, but mostly native.

image.jpg