• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 more person a sinkie this time gets cheated at sls by buying a fake iPhone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I buy PC items from the ah neh shops like Tradepac, their items are always several dollars cheaper than the likes of Fuwell and Bell. the ah neh shops sell the cheapest memory cards in SLS. they are not fake memory cards. I have RMA them with Convergent.

I know faulty batches sometimes happen, but maybe you could have avoided a RMA had you shopped elsewhere. :wink:

Also, the replacements from a RMA are almost always refurbished products, not brand new ones.

seriously don't buy from those shit skin shops.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy mobile phone direct from Singtel/Starhub/M1/brand retail shop.
Why buy phone from other shop?? Unless u want to buy other brand like Xiami/fake phone.

You buy from SingTel/StarHub/M1 if you're recontracting or signing up for a new plan.

If you're buying a phone with no contract, it's always cheaper to buy it from a reputable shop. Prices go down too as a new model gets older, even for iPhones. And these shops do trade-ins.