• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 more person a sinkie this time gets cheated at sls by buying a fake iPhone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All because the shop isn't under Jover chew doesn't mean it won't cheat you. He's not the only scammer in sls and sls isn't the only place that scams customers.

https://www.facebook.com/levin.fu.71/posts/330528757130248

1620739_330528710463586_1658568340152889176_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh.. it's a gay phone made by Chinks. As long it's gay i like it.

Yup that's an ip6. Kind of sad for you you hate stuff made by "chinks" but ends up the "high class" brands are also made by them. Guess you'll need to settle for some low class no name brand

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoid Sim Lim Square. If you want to buy phones from an indie shop, maybe it's better to buy from Jover Chew's wife's shop at Far East Plaza. She seems more trustworthy.

https://www.facebook.com/j2mobile

1922150_819231811425331_551578061_n.jpg

I've personally bought from J2 Mobile at Far East Plaza. No complaints. Decent service, good prices.

Mobile Square at Far East Plaza is even more crowded, with a wider range of phones. But slightly pricier than J2 Mobile. Call up first to confirm availability before going down.

The Far East Plaza shops are reliable – J2 Mobile, WhyMobile, Mobile Square. Forget about Sim Lim Square.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This may be a blessing in disguise for J2 mobile.

After this, everyone knows the shop and website.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SLS levels 1/2 shops are all bandit shops. only buy PC items from level 3 upwards.

Level 3 is also a mixed bag. Level 4 and above are the 'safe' zones. Watch out for the ah neh PC shops which give 'too good to be true' prices. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Level 3 is also a mixed bag. Level 4 and above are the 'safe' zones. Watch out for the ah neh PC shops which give 'too good to be true' prices. :wink:

I buy PC items from the ah neh shops like Tradepac, their items are always several dollars cheaper than the likes of Fuwell and Bell. the ah neh shops sell the cheapest memory cards in SLS. they are not fake memory cards. I have RMA them with Convergent.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I buy PC items from the ah neh shops like Tradepac, their items are always several dollars cheaper than the likes of Fuwell and Bell. the ah neh shops sell the cheapest memory cards in SLS. they are not fake memory cards. I have RMA them with Convergent.

I know faulty batches sometimes happen, but maybe you could have avoided a RMA had you shopped elsewhere. :wink:

Also, the replacements from a RMA are almost always refurbished products, not brand new ones.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy mobile phone direct from Singtel/Starhub/M1/brand retail shop.
Why buy phone from other shop?? Unless u want to buy other brand like Xiami/fake phone.