• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans First Party holds first walkabout in Tg Pagar

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore’s newest political party, Singaporeans First, held its first walkabout today in Tanjong Pagar GRC.

At least 20 party members and volunteers were seen walking around handing out fliers and talking to residents about what their party stood for.

Secretary-general and former presidential candidate Tan Jee Say was there handing out fliers along with 5 other of the founding members.

Singaporeans First was formed in May and officially registered in August. Mr Tan explained that they have since received over 100 applications to be members.

Talking about their election plans, Mr Tan said that the party is currently looking at contesting about four constituencies and they will be working with other opposition parties so as not to....

http://therealsingapore.com/content/singaporeans-first-party-holds-first-walkabout-tanjong-pagar

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This event was given a few columns in the Straits Times without any pics.

The New Paper tabloid totally ignored the news, whist printing "news" about 47 year old US lady having sex with 15 year old boy , and how a 5 year old girl survived a fall from a Condo in Malaysia.

Shows us how much control the PAP has over the press.........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This event was given a few columns in the Straits Times without any pics.

The New Paper tabloid totally ignored the news, whist printing "news" about 47 year old US lady having sex with 15 year old boy , and how a 5 year old girl survived a fall from a Condo in Malaysia.

Shows us how much control the PAP has over the press.........

Think you're wrong on the publicity. It was announced on the radio......surprise surprise.

No, it's not a surprise. It is deliberately broadcasting and splashing it on the main press, and you noted not on the new paper, but of course, the new paper isn't main press, it is pure trash which no responsible and sensible person should read and waste money on it.

Why a walkaround by an insignificant party is reason to chang chang chang on the press, my guess is as good as yours.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why a walkaround by an insignificant party is reason to chang chang chang on the press, my guess is as good as yours.

Yes, it was on ST, CNA, Today and all the Chinese press. The perpetrator, intentional or not, takes attention away from the main players such that the smaller of the secondary player is disadvantaged and the bigger of the secondary player ultimately wins. It has happened during the Prez election and more than once the other times, including this time. Yes, your guess is as good as mine.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys know how sinkies always end up ganna fuck by pap? Too divided! Who cares what shit, any opposition runs just vote for them. A monkey in power is better than any corrupt pappy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys know how sinkies always end up ganna fuck by pap? Too divided! Who cares what shit, any opposition runs just vote for them. A monkey in power is better than any corrupt pappy.

Only the pro-PAP dogs would harp on about the 'lacklustre' quality of the opposition.

Look at your own PAP candidates. Are they any good? :rolleyes:

The newer faces: Louis Ng, Koh Poh Koon, Victor Lye.... I rest my case, LOL!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When can we expect the last leaf to do a walk about since he's in charge of that ward:confused:

He can't even stand up & is more likely waiting to re-join his wife. :rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thought SDP tissue chopped the TP GRC long ago ? it seems certain that TP will have a contest next GE regardless of he is contesting or not.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 more party to dilute the effectiveness and unity of oppos in sg. there are literally too many indian chiefs in sg oppo politics.....a great constant for the pap. pap is the best! :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe some MPs are even eager to lose the elections so they can start the good life in a stress free glc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 more party to dilute the effectiveness and unity of oppos in sg. there are literally too many indian chiefs in sg oppo politics.....a great constant for the pap. pap is the best! :biggrin:

The 'dilute the opposition votes' thing was emphatically disproven in the Punggol East by-election.

If anything, it diluted the PAP votes. :biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better to have more Indian chiefs to challenge the hegemony of evilness than no chiefs. The more chiefs the earlier the demise of papzis! This is the best!

jw5

Loyal
Vote Opposition Until PAP Becomes The Opposition. :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Maybe some MPs are even eager to lose the elections so they can start the good life in a stress free glc.

May I suggest the following:
HG SMC, PE SMC, AJ GRC
some others say:
JC SMC, EC GRC, MP GRC

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why they want to contest there? Sure lose i tell you. My favorite MPs Chan and Indraneee there, don't disturb lah!

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it was on ST, CNA, Today and all the Chinese press. The perpetrator, intentional or not, takes attention away from the main players such that the smaller of the secondary player is disadvantaged and the bigger of the secondary player ultimately wins. It has happened during the Prez election and more than once the other times, including this time. Yes, your guess is as good as mine.

I thought I heard Ben Pwee DPP also interested in TP GRC. If SFP gets to contest TP GRC then SDP has to stick to its previous wards and cannot expand. unless its into former RP wards as RP is as good as gone case.

Unless of course these buggers all itching for a multicorner.....