• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans First Party holds first walkabout in Tg Pagar

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I suggest the following:
HG SMC, PE SMC, AJ GRC
some others say:
JC SMC, EC GRC, MP GRC

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No cushy post for lesser mortals Charles Chong. Maybe he will join hoi polloi Chua sisters in SPH.

High and low, very important. Never forget your place in singapore.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last noted he was rather half hearted to stand in JC SMC in the last GE :o:o:o

Son of ponggol gets free entry into parleement courtesy of pinky while he gets fed to the dogs like a stale piece of meat. Tsk tsk.

What is high what is low, is determined by higher mortals. Such is the fate of those who dance with the devil.

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! Like that CCS will not have time to organised RC members to go AMK support Pinky liao. :o:biggrin:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

thought SDP tissue chopped the TP GRC long ago ? it seems certain that TP will have a contest next GE regardless of he is contesting or not.
sdp.

could that be the reason why a newly registered party from nowhere suddenly expressed interests to contest there as well?

will be see rerun of "presidential election" or "punggol east by election"?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'dilute the opposition votes' thing was emphatically disproven in the Punggol East by-election.

If anything, it diluted the PAP votes. :biggrin:

In PEBE, we got a clear opposition frontrunner, but when it comes to choosing between 2 oppositions that are equally 'good', it will be difficult for opposition supporters to vote tactically.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys know how sinkies always end up ganna fuck by pap? Too divided! Who cares what shit, any opposition runs just vote for them. A monkey in power is better than any corrupt pappy.

So have you formed an "alliance" with Erotica69 yet? :smile:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In PEBE, we got a clear opposition frontrunner, but when it comes to choosing between 2 oppositions that are equally 'good', it will be difficult for opposition supporters to vote tactically.

Right now, we don't have two oppositions that are "equally good". We have WP in the lead but SDP and NSP are lagging behind, each with different reasons. If WP is challenged to 3CF by SDP or NSP, it is clear that tactical voters must logically choose WP.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Son of ponggol gets free entry into parleement courtesy of pinky

I don't think the anal expert will be fielded with pinky, more likely to be tagged with PRG-GRC. Heading back to Punggol East again is clearly suicidal :p:p:p

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought I heard Ben Pwee DPP also interested in TP GRC. If SFP gets to contest TP GRC then SDP has to stick to its previous wards and cannot expand. unless its into former RP wards as RP is as good as gone case.

Unless of course these buggers all itching for a multicorner.....

DPP, SDP and RP have all expressed interest like SF for the reason that it was uncontested last time, so declaring such an interest wouldn't look that bad. But at the end of the day, only 1 or at most 2 of the parties will go ahead. The parties (except WP) are all about equal in strength, so by the time they hammer out all the turf splitting, SDP and RP will have to pull out of TP since they have their own last-contested GRCs.

The problem is that, overall, all the opposition parties will each be confined to one, two GRCs, which doesn't help in the expansion plan of any of them even if all of them wins something. This was a problem identified by those who support WP's self-sustaining model but still a problematic argument for those critical of WP who advocate a pan-opposition form of unity.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
DPP, SDP and RP have all expressed interest like SF for the reason that it was uncontested last time, so declaring such an interest wouldn't look that bad. But at the end of the day, only 1 or at most 2 of the parties will go ahead. The parties (except WP) are all about equal in strength, so by the time they hammer out all the turf splitting, SDP and RP will have to pull out of TP since they have their own last-contested GRCs.

The problem is that, overall, all the opposition parties will each be confined to one, two GRCs, which doesn't help in the expansion plan of any of them even if all of them wins something. This was a problem identified by those who support WP's self-sustaining model but still a problematic argument for those critical of WP who advocate a pan-opposition form of unity.

Certainly any credible party should not contest more than it is capable of. at the present moment WP should be contesting the most seats after the PAP of course.
The SDP I think should stick to same number as before. RP should retire - DPP go into RP wards. SDA remain in Pasir Ris. NSP remain in its wards.
There is more than enough seats to be contested, no need to chope. why do people all like to talk and boast say must contest 4 GRCs?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho lah.........i'll join this Sinkies 1st party lah..........I'm sure I can get a lot of votes from Christians.......and conspiracy theorists........

when I become MP...........i'll help to promote this forum even more.........