• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 sinkies die in mudland KL high speed porsche car race

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3404390

Two Singaporeans dead upon crashed high-speed Porsche, Wek Kun Chon (Guo Gungjun), 35 dan Franco Toh, 43. As far as I could remember the registration SGA77R was previously on a black Nissan GT-R in Singapore a while ago.

VGqg1H.jpg

zgwcCU.jpg

0mYBJc.jpg

MJTpmf.jpg

i7IVSP.jpg

imovuS.jpg

M8I0YE.jpg

dJR598.jpg

vGGvjz.jpg

Scj1Cx.jpg

29yFrE.jpg

ld9iqr.jpg

YCRlg1.jpg

iO6A8L.jpg

rZzPnR.jpg

KglGRN.jpg

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
good riddance... who did they vote for?

yes. 2 less idiots on the road. just thinking how come so many sinkies idiots died on road in australia, mudland, usa etc. in sinkieland they like to showoff creating alot of noise and ruckus on the road at night and racing at BKE, orcahrd rd. they just don't know how to drive. some stupid people equate driving fast with driving prowess. even a well built sports car is no match for a pooy equipped brain. at least they only kill themselves. in sinkieland they usually also killed innocent people like than ma chi crap and that recent vw golf fat crap who died at PIE. as usual , alot of crap people would post pitiful statements, rip, etc etc moronic statement . no point talking about how good they are or the RIP crap when they killed innocent victims. well done show offs.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray! sad only two sinkie died....more of these speedster need to perish,out of sinkieland. Cannot tame unleased beast.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nephew of kwek leng beng

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/car-crash-kills-2-singaporeans-malaysian-expressway

KUALA LUMPUR - Two Singaporeans were killed after they lost control of their Porsche 911 Turbo, which crashed into the road divider of the KL-Seremban Expressway in Desa Petaling, on Sunday morning.

City traffic police identified the duo as Mr Kwek Kon Chun, 35, and photographer Franco Toh, 43.

They were travelling along KM3.8 of the highway at about 2.30am on Sunday when Mr Kwek lost control of the vehicle.

"The car spun out of control and crashed into the metal road divider," said Kuala Lumpur Staff Officer for Traffic Investigation and Regulation, Deputy Supt Markandan Subramaniam.

He said that a 20m steel rail from the divider impaled the car through the driver's side, pinning Mr Kwek and Mr Toh inside.

KL Fire and Rescue Department operations chief Azizan Ismail said five officers had to cut through the twisted wreck to extract the bodies.

Both men were pronounced dead at the scene at about 3.30am, Sunday.

DSP Markandan said the two had come from an event in Sepang and were driving towards the city centre.

Their bodies have been brought to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for a post-mortem.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...ans-malaysian-expressway#sthash.s7J8bcf8.dpuf

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't Malaysian upset at how so much resources attended to driver-caused accident. IF no sign of life, just bagged the body and tagged it.

Hong leong own people.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've always said before: technically and skill-wise, most Sinkie drivers suck. They don't have the necessary experience and skills on defensive driving but only know how to boast and go wild when they are on other countries' highways. Giving them Super Cars is not only a waste of resources but also enhancing the pace to meet their creators.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always said before: technically and skill-wise, most Sinkie drivers suck. They don't have the necessary experience and skills on defensive driving but only know how to boast and go wild when they are on other countries' highways. Giving them Super Cars is not only a waste of resources but also enhancing their pace to meet their creators.

Indeed. Takumi had spent years delivering tofu driving on the mountain roads of Japan before he dared to race.

Many Sinkie drivers obtain license from driving centre immediately go crazy with celebration. :rolleyes:

Sinkieland has no mountain roads, railroad crossings, animal crossings, treacherous terrain etc. The world is much bigger than just brightly-lit wide expressways and ERP. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ths proves without a doubt that singaporeans are getting richer with the PAP governing the island. How else could two average singaporeans afford to bring their branded and modified supercars for a spin on a typical saturday evening? I would like to take the opportunity to thank the PM and his team for their excellent work.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Leong's nephew who is boss of neverland thai disco is killed.
His thai wife huat already.
Chap drives his 911 to race in rallies.
Guess another Schumacher wannabe

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland has no mountain roads, railroad crossings, animal crossings, treacherous terrain etc. The world is much bigger than just brightly-lit wide expressways and ERP. :wink:
Exactly. I'd even chided my wife on her bad driving skills. Women drivers tend to take for granted that others will always give way to them. During our driving trip back from Hatyai recently, she commented that the Malaysian NS Highway should be lighted throughout its stretch. I told her: do you know how much more the tolls will have to be increased if they were to do so? Crazy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with many posters here,daft and stupid sinkies have no brains.they think the bigger the junk,the more expensive the equipment equates to better driver performance.just like the saf think if we spend 13 billion a year on state of the art equipment suddenly saf can become a fighting force.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly good ah..............these assholes won't be killing or hurting other drivers then..............

a waste of a great car though.............real pity..........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Leong's nephew who is boss of neverland thai disco is killed.
His thai wife huat already.
Chap drives his 911 to race in rallies.
Guess another Schumacher wannabe

he looks like this? Mudlanders got the name and the age wrong from the reports

QEde5p.jpg

Kwek Kon Chun
Entrepreneur / Racecar driver
Age 38

C9kvWP.jpg

Franco Toh
Professional Photographer
Age 43