• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Christians are more dangerous than Muslims

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno. Have watched countless movies about the life of Jesus. Best one was "Life of Brian" about a guy who was mistaken to be him. Very funny.

Even though I do not believe it as historical fact, his story touches most people as the perfect human. He is a model set for people to emulate and follow and crosses all racial boundaries. For those who take the bible as the book of truths, it is their decision and choice and I do not wish to debate the accuracy of the gospel as it will never end.

Cheers!

...................Did you watch the greatest story of Jesus untold?
Here is it.......As I told you, most don't even know this 'greatest story', or who Jesus is, and they're angmohs and niggers..........nwm.....I'm just postulating all these to give myself a glimpse of the future.............................

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno. Have watched countless movies about the life of Jesus. Best one was "Life of Brian" about a guy who was mistaken to be him. Very funny.

Even though I do not believe it as historical fact, his story touches most people as the perfect human. He is a model set for people to emulate and follow and crosses all racial boundaries. For those who take the bible as the book of truths, it is their decision and choice and I do not wish to debate the accuracy of the gospel as it will never end.

Cheers!

Many never read the bible. Neither did they read the book of Thomas and especially the book of Enoch. It's amazing many can believe a story based on a movie and some inspirational bookmarks picked from a few passages in the new testaments. Even then, there're more denominations of the christian faith than there're in the islamic faith or judaism. And many are catholics. There're more catholics than those megachurches, which are new age. Many say the bible is the truth, but they never read the bible and even if they did, they don't agree on the interpretations. Truth is not so complex, but the human mind is always searching, but will never grasp the truth, because the truth is not in the bible. They can search for a life-time, it's their choice, no one is stopping anyone, but each one of bring our own flavor to the table, but to say it is the truth, then frankly, it's your own belief, but it's not the truth. Like I say, the truth is very simple.