• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Christians are more dangerous than Muslims

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very simple.

Christians who read the bible is yearning for the second coming of Christ to start heaven on Earth and sit on the right side of Jesus. Because of such thinking, they're hastening and rejoicing on the destruction of the present, in order for prophesy to happen.......VERY DANGEROUS THINKING.

Muslims do not believe in such thinking, but they believe in dying to be with 72 virgins and for the females, I guess they can be sluts for 72 virgin dicks. They believe in heaven and hell, but not in the second coming of Christ to Earth.

So, in conclusion, Christians welcomes the destruction of the present Earth so that Jesus can seat on the throne to rule over heaven on Earth. But Muslims believe in going to heaven to be with Allah, but the heaven they're talking about, they also don't fucking know where it is, but definitely not on this Earth.

Hence, Christians are more dangerous than Muslims.

Please write your comments below, if you agree or disagree.......or dun give a fucking care about this shit.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where the heck did you get the idea that Christians rejoice at the destruction of the earth?

You never read scriptures, is it? BTW, I did not say rejoice at the destruction of the Earth. I say rejoice at the destruction of the present, as written in scriptures so as to fulfill prophesy for the return of Jesus to the rule this Earth and you, as a saved christian, can seat on his right side........*snigger*

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both groups got it wrong.

Jesus Christ already came the second time. The first time he came, was during the time of King Herod. And then he dissappeared. The second time he came, he came to you.

72 virgins in heaven? Forget it. In our spirit forms, sex does not exits. We do not need to create "new" ones. So male and female genders, and sex is irrelevant. Want to fuck, do it in this life while you can.

Cheers!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: Christians say that if u dun believe in Jesus Christ u will go to hell lah! :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both groups got it wrong.

Jesus Christ already came the second time. The first time he came, was during the time of King Herod. And then he dissappeared. The second time he came, he came to you.

72 virgins in heaven? Forget it. In our spirit forms, sex does not exits. We do not need to create "new" ones. So male and female genders, and sex is irrelevant. Want to fuck, do it in this life while you can.

Cheers!

C'mon lah, the whole story of Jesus is just that . A story. To be exact, it's a fable.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: Christians say that if u dun believe in Jesus Christ u will go to hell lah! :biggrin:

The Koran also says that. In fact, the Koran's depiction of Hell is very very very detail, just like the Taoist's concept of Hell, but not based on levels, but based on dwellings, a bit moronic if you don't believe in such shit, but scary if you do, just like the Taoist's hell levels. Very juvenile both of these concepts.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. It is a story. It is a story that has formed nations, armies, spurred people to do things beyond ordinary, both good and bad. It is a story, but it is also the greatest story ever told.

Cheers!

C'mon lah, the whole story of Jesus is just that . A story. To be exact, it's a fable.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. It is a story. It is a story that has formed nations, armies, spurred people to do things beyond ordinary, both good and bad. It is a story, but it is also the greatest story ever told.

Cheers!

Nonsense lah. The greatest story is NEVER told. Because no living creatures on this Earth and the universe can fathom it. If one knows the truth, one can move mountains and be an immortal with the power of a godzillion Hiroshima bombs.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense lah. The greatest story is NEVER told. Because no living creatures on this Earth and the universe can fathom it. If one knows the truth, one can move mountains and be an immortal with the power of a godzillion Hiroshima bombs.

Bro, aint you contradicting yourself? The Second Coming of Jesus is exactly that... move mountains and be an immortal with the power of a godzillion Hiroshima bombs! The whole world will be blast into pieces the like of which... godzillion bombs have never known!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, aint you contradicting yourself? The Second Coming of Jesus is exactly that... move mountains and be an immortal with the power of a godzillion Hiroshima bombs! The whole world will be blast into pieces the like of which... godzillion bombs have never known!

Fallacy, fallacy.....the greatest story is NEVER told, because you can have all that without the need to believe in that second coming, whereby you still don't have the power but you join his political party on his right hand side, where he sits on the throne. That is fool's heaven.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may choose to dispute it, but to many peoples throughout the world, the story of Jesus is the greatest story ever told. Despite the skeptics, the scientific community disproving the story, every year at Christmas, Easter, the story is retold in prose, song, poetry, and even in opera plays. Across all nations, languages, races, the story of Jesus is told to adults, children, and dozens of movies have been made on that character. He may be fictitious, but our species has made a living god out of him. It is the greatest story ever told.

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may choose to dispute it, but to many peoples throughout the world, the story of Jesus is the greatest story ever told. Despite the skeptics, the scientific community disproving the story, every year at Christmas, Easter, the story is retold in prose, song, poetry, and even in opera plays. Across all nations, languages, races, the story of Jesus is told to adults, children, and dozens of movies have been made on that character. He may be fictitious, but our species has made a living god out of him. It is the greatest story ever told.

Cheers!

I find your view really western and myopic, which is sad indeed. Christianity rose and got in numbers around the 19th and 20th century due to 2 factors.......one, the British empire and two, post ww2 having USA as the world's superpower......and both countries are Christian in faith. But this is the 21st century.........both these 2 countries will fade in significance.......more and more people are not believing in this fable and you should catch up with the times, even if you're in the pioneer generation, it's still not too late.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm. your statement got me perplexed. I like to think my views are usually contemporary, fair and neutral, so I'm curious to know how my view is "western" and "myopic?" How would an "eastern" and "non-myopic" view sound like?

BTW, whilst Brit and Yankee imperialists might have spread Christianity, it was the Portugese and Spaniards that really spread that faith, especially in Africa, South America and Asia. They were doing this three hundred years before the Brits did, and on a more massive scale. And every nation/empire has it lifespan, so the American domination will erode too, which has already happened to the Brits, but as far as I see, Christianity is still growing, especially in Asia and Africa. Just look at the emergence of the megachurches right here in Singapore.

Wish to inform you that I do not believe in the Bible, but merely observe events around me and the world. Even though I don't believe, I admit that the stories from the Bible has an enormous impact on humanity, civilisation, society, right down to individual personal lives. It is the greatest story ever told. And I do not belong to the pioneer generation, I am part of the baby boomer generation, tail-end though.

Cheers!

I find your view really western and myopic, which is sad indeed. Christianity rose and got in numbers around the 19th and 20th century due to 2 factors.......one, the British empire and two, post ww2 having USA as the world's superpower......and both countries are Christian in faith. But this is the 21st century.........both these 2 countries will fade in significance.......more and more people are not believing in this fable and you should catch up with the times, even if you're in the pioneer generation, it's still not too late.
so

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Myopic because you're only seeing the present and not the near future. You would notice that the reserve currency of the world had already changed over the centuries, like this table illustrates.....hence, nothing last forever......the next global reserve currency could well be rmb or rubles or gold, for that matter............and everyone follows the new story........

Same as language........once upon a time, Spanish was the spoken language of what others know of the angmohs and then French is widely spoken in Africa, not English.......you should not be surprised if Mandarin replaces English as the most widely spoken tongue in the new world order.......more and more angmohs are becoming secular and rejecting the Christian faith, with many becoming athiest and many converted to Islam over the last century.........while the megachurches did flourish, it is not not huge in comparison to the Catholic faith, which statistics lump together as Christianity, but the Catholic faith does not preach the same Jesus story, as it does not believe in the Christian concept of receiving salvation and eternal life through Jesus, which is not core to the Catholic faith.

I can go on and on. If you're comtemporary, you would not say the story of Jesus is the greatest story ever told, because clearly, it isn't......yes, it was a great story while it is still hip, but don't think it's the GREATEST story ever told.

Lh9KJt1.png

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. You've explained your view. Whatever happens, or may happen in the future is anybody's guess. I choose not to speculate, I only speak on what I observe. As for what is the greatest story to you, you decide. For many others, the greatest story ever told is the story of Jesus. And I didn't say that, that statement is repeated quite often on History Channel.

Cheers!

Myopic because you're only seeing the present and not the near future. You would notice that the reserve currency of the world had already changed over the centuries, like this table illustrates.....hence, nothing last forever......the next global reserve currency could well be rmb or rubles or gold, for that matter............and everyone follows the new story........

Same as language........once upon a time, Spanish was the spoken language of what others know of the angmohs and then French is widely spoken in Africa, not English.......you should not be surprised if Mandarin replaces English as the most widely spoken tongue in the new world order.......more and more angmohs are becoming secular and rejecting the Christian faith, with many becoming athiest and many converted to Islam over the last century.........while the megachurches did flourish, it is not not huge in comparison to the Catholic faith, which statistics lump together as Christianity, but the Catholic faith does not preach the same Jesus story, as it does not believe in the Christian concept of receiving salvation and eternal life through Jesus, which is not core to the Catholic faith.

I can go on and on. If you're comtemporary, you would not say the story of Jesus is the greatest story ever told, because clearly, it isn't......yes, it was a great story while it is still hip, but don't think it's the GREATEST story ever told.

Lh9KJt1.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok. You've explained your view. Whatever happens, or may happen in the future is anybody's guess. I choose not to speculate, I only speak on what I observe. As for what is the greatest story to you, you decide. For many others, the greatest story ever told is the story of Jesus. And I didn't say that, that statement is repeated quite often on History Channel.

Cheers!

Yeah, this movie right? Geroge can give his movie any title that sells, we cannot stop him, it's commercial matter.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/on3M7YWlewo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you watch the greatest story of Jesus untold?
Here is it.......As I told you, most don't even know this 'greatest story', or who Jesus is, and they're angmohs and niggers..........nwm.....I'm just postulating all these to give myself a glimpse of the future.......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_V-wn94zHAw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3flGbDKjNAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More untold stories from people.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qJv-N1erh3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>