• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Tourist Kena Conned by Mobile, Fxxx FAP + Poodles for Incompetence!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More proof that the FAP Poodles' role is to fix the Oppos rather than upholding true law and order!

[h=1]INDIAN TOURIST: I GOT SCAMMED BY MOBILE AIR TOO, PLEASE HELP ME RETRIEVE MY $300[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
8 Nov 2014 - 11:25pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

Your team is doing really an awesome job against fraud cases happened at Sim_Lim_Square. Kudos for same.

I was travelled Singapore during Mid of June 2014 at SimLimSquare and Im EARLY victim of MOBILE AIR fraud where I lost my 300$

I created QUORA campaigning to fight against MobileAir & I shocked by seeing recursive fraud from them & feel very sad about Singapore govt. & Police

Its pleasurable thing that social media like you doing great awareness about this.

I'm requesting you guys to publish my story on TheRealSingpore site which will help people to send him behind the bars and get our stolen money back.

I hope you will help me in this far better than singpore police.

Have a great and wonderful day.

Hi If you are going for shopping in SIMLIM SQUARE then don't buy anything from CHEAP store they are fraudulent people, they are as****e,

Im the victim of same.I lost my 300$SGD when I bought two Galaxy Tab 2 for 300$SGD,

main-qimg-3b40283deae510095b9d730f11782e47

Here is my real story:
I went to SimLimSqare mall to purchase some good gadgets for my family.

I roam across various shops and found one of the shop called "Mobile Air Pte" which is located at ground floor [#01-41] offered me great discount on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, the sales person said that he is going to give us that tablet for 150$SGD if we purchase 2 or more tab from him.

main-qimg-e340383c4ea777646dd9557b3c45b2e1

[ He is pirate of SimLimSqaure Singapore Mall ]

Other person in Shop:
main-qimg-ea6a371d147f10a0edcd4599acad80b5

We thought that it was very good deal for us. So we decided to go with his deal, but we are also got confused that why these person is selling Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for such cheap prise? We cross check with other stores and found that they are offering same tab for min 198$SGD.

Then we came back to same shop and asked same sales person that "Why you are offering it for cheap price?" he said we have "Great Singapore Sales discount" which is still applicable for our shop, hence we are providing you this opportunity.

So we trusted on that person as we already aware about "Great Singapore Sale" which is running till end of July 2014.

For further clarification we asked him 2 or 3 times that are you sure that we have to pay only 300$SGD for 2 'Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ' devices without any other fees. He said "YES...."

Then we finalise to proceed so called 'Best Deal', we told him that we are ready to buy 2 tab for 300$SGD, then he immediately showed us a tablet box and I personally cross check with all specification and find genuinity of device.

Everything looks good for us.

<<<<<<<<<<< Now the actual Drama begin >>>>>>>>>>>

When we agreed to buy those tablet I gave him my CreditCard for transaction but fortunately(for me) / unfortunately(for sales person) it didn't work at his terminal. So we withdraw some cash from ATM and gave him 300$SGD which was billing amount of 2 Tabs which we suppose to received it from that shop.

main-qimg-5d0b38dbb7a422423fa817010c5f57ad

Now the person in above image made an invoice of our purchase items and asked me to provide my PASSPORT for filling invoice details.

We simply provided what he was expected from us. He created invoice for us and opened 2 Tablet in-front of us and took my SIGNATURE on invoice receipt [ My biggest mistake ], before signing I asked him "300$SGD is final amount?, no more extra charges" he replied "yes 300$SGD is final".

I trusted on his bitter word and signed on receipt, now this fu****g guy went inside of his cabin and randomly included bullshit charges on same invoice which include GST Tax(Singapore have GST refund ) and service charges for unlocking Tablet device. Which is totally unethical as we know that their is no unlocking required for Tab which we purchased.

This ass**** included 1396$ as an extra amount in invoice receipt. Which is due amount.
[UnEthical Invoice]

main-qimg-ee54d9fb85438a6ceb695dd66550c4cf

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

As we already signed on invoice receipt he was started asking us to pay balance amount of 1396$ then only he will gave us 2 Tablets. Which was totally unexpected from him.

We realaized that we got fooled by this motherF****R, we told him to cancel our order and refund our 300$SGD as we didn't took any tablet device from him.

Then this baster told us that if you want to cancel your order you have to pay 400$SGD more, WTF their is no shop in the world will demand more money for cancelling your order. We denied to gave him any penny but still he persist on same stuff and start frightening us by saying "if you didn't pay your balance amount you will not able to fly back to your country, I will call my lawyer he will sue you" We also replied him in same voice as he was talking with us in very rude manner.

We actually planned to settle all the stuff but his demand was so pathetic which we never ever full-fill.
So we finally decided to call the "Singapore POLICE", 999

After 15min Cops came over their and start asking about incidence.

Surprisingly one of the cop member told us entire scenes before hand, as we didn't explain him what exactly happened, It realise that these people are recursively fooling many tourist with same gambling technic.

Cops are used to with these type of incidence.

[Police Case:]

main-qimg-1025cff8582ff44c3b3c77213e74386d

Singapore police register case against that shop but they failed to get back our 300$SGD from that baster because we signed on the receipt.
Ultimately we loose our 300$SGD :( :( :(

Finally we had discussion with COPS and they said that we are not able to give your money back but will take you complaint against this shop.
[ Suggestions by COPS ]

1. Only buy from SIMLIM Square shops which has START MARK at doorstep.

2. Never sign on any doc without reading terms and conditions, if you signed on invoice please keep both copies with you till you will get your goods.
[ Fraudulent shop in SimLimSquare ]

main-qimg-6f47d5e0d7bcec708636514914a895c2

[Question to Singapore POLICE ]
1. Why Singapore police is not taking any action on above SHOPS as they fooled many tourist and robbed their money unethically?

2. How these shop are running till date? Why Singapore govt. not cancelling their license & ban them?
3. How an outsider can get his/her refund if the case will go in his/her favour.
4. Singapore government is not looking at security of tourist, as tourism is their major business sector.
[ Lesson Learned: ]
1. If you are traveling to Singapore don't get attracted toward fancy offers

2. Nobody will STOP you to move back to your country. Don't get frighten and stop full filling demands of pirates. Never handover your PASSPORT to any stranger.
3. Never sign on anything without reading documents/receipts.
4. Call cops immediately if you feel insecure.
5. Buy goods from well known branded shops.
[Share this article so that the these f*****g pirates will get sue by police ]
[ Help us to get back our 300$SGD by sharing this article to many Singapore related thread ]
Please see these review of SimLimSquare Singapore mall its really bad and even police cant help you to get your money back.We fight a lot but nothing was happened

Saurabh Mukhekar
TRS reader

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point bothering about this since its a shit skin that got cheated as he is trying to be cheap. Have to admit this singkie is really something when he can cheat a shit skin,,he really deserves credit when credit is due. Stupid singkies go donate to the victim and now more of these 'victims' are coming out of the woodwork like flies attracted to shit,,,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you tourists for contributing to Singapore's GDP. Remember to shop at Sim Lim Square often. :smile:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the thing about Sinkland is that the system the Pappy created gave such 'dare' for shops like Mobile Air to exist. The laws are but there to protect the White scums and their cronies and their Guard Dogs like ISD and blue uniform Poodles take almost immediate uncalled for action only for ppl who voice out and oppose their ruling system, not for unholding any suppposed law.

Take for example when they created CASE. You have a bugger who holds 64 directorships but do nothing in the real for the things that CASE was created.

This apparent lack of their sincere basis of upholding basic law and order in daily occurences show up well in the recent Little India riot. They are just creating a suituation where the false pretence of having laws in place are but only applied to serve the ruling Elites daily which only created a swell up suitutation till incidents like this explode.

In truth if Mobile Air would to practice their stunt in other countries the ah bengs will be drag out onto the street and given a good thrashing and their stall damaged beyond recognition.

But it is precisely the kind of environment that the Pappy created that MOBILE Air benga and their kind thrive. Things that decent folks knew but were powerless to do anything.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point bothering about this since its a shit skin that got cheated as he is trying to be cheap. Have to admit this singkie is really something when he can cheat a shit skin,,he really deserves credit when credit is due. Stupid singkies go donate to the victim and now more of these 'victims' are coming out of the woodwork like flies attracted to shit,,,

300 nia others got cheated more. Yup in this case he deserves credit. Start mark indeed.

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal
300 nia others got cheated more. Yup in this case he deserves credit. Start mark indeed.

Bookmarked for future reference. I've said before that your online persona attempt to be a malay / indian muslim is a flop. Indians don't bash their own kind and u are defensive towards chinks. And if that is not obvious enough, some clone came to your defense.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
CASE is useless ... when I lodge complaint they wan be to paymembership fee first before taking up the matter
After making you fill up details the matter is still not resolved ... they tell you they do not have legal bite please complain to Small Claim Tribunal or take up private lawsuit ...... isn't taking our membership fee and cannot solve our complaint a fraud in itself???????????????????????? Bloody bastards!
PS: they even got PRCs there speaking screwed engrish helping you to file your case in attrocious engrish!! WTF!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookmarked for future reference. I've said before that your online persona attempt to be a malay / indian muslim is a flop. Indians don't bash their own kind and u are defensive towards chinks. And if that is not obvious enough, some clone came to your defense.

since when have i ever pretended to be a m&d or a shit skin? Are you retarded?

Also wtf do you mean by malay or indian muslim? So you mean i can either pretend to a malay or a shit skin mudslime so malays also don't bash shit skins?

Ya la you know all billions of indians that they don't bash one another.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"randomly included bullshit charges on same invoice which include GST Tax"

Even a foreigner knows that GST is bullshit. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The shop owners will tell you that "shit skin" are the worst customer...if they do not cheat you...they want to complain about cheating them?... ha ha ha

Nobody raise funds to help or Thambi from India?...only Vietnamese..need to apply, right? only communist brothers?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this Ah Neh is less than forthcoming with the truth: you know how their kind loves to ever oh so cleverly exaggerate and put a spin on the facts.

Now he conveniently makes use of the Jover Chew vs kneeling Viet guy saga to seek justice for himself. $300 bigger than bullock cart wheel, eh? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CASE is useless ... when I lodge complaint they wan be to paymembership fee first before taking up the matter
After making you fill up details the matter is still not resolved ... they tell you they do not have legal bite please complain to Small Claim Tribunal or take up private lawsuit ...... isn't taking our membership fee and cannot solve our complaint a fraud in itself???????????????????????? Bloody bastards!
PS: they even got PRCs there speaking screwed engrish helping you to file your case in attrocious engrish!! WTF!!

CASE = 假死 (say it in Hokkien)

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Why Singapore police is not taking any action on above SHOPS as they fooled many tourist and robbed their money unethically?

The police force in singapore is run by civil servants, who are paid handsomely but have no ideas on what to do with scammers, who use intimidation to cheat and scam locals and tourists openly. Creating false invoices to scam is cheating but the foot patrol mata mata is as blur as the sotong if the top man in the police force is super blur.