• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Message from Kremlin & CCCP to LHL and Gerald Giam

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please wake up......dun waste time and taxpayer's money on TPP.......unless Russia and China are involved.

PS: This message is approved by Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping

http://rt.com/business/202975-putin-china-apec-tpp/
i8nJex8.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought russia has always be isolationist economy anyway so why they give a fuck what USA or Israel or her allies trying to do outside?

but now Russia and China are now good friends and number 1 superpower,they seem to be having fun fucking around with USA.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this started because of my luv for Russian chicks.

Russian chicks are the bestest!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sincerely hope this message is read and digested with intelligence, which is very scarce in SG politics.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Russia is hurting. Roubles are at record low. Inflation is climbing. Economy has stopped. He is losing confidence in central Moscow and St Petersburg. For the fact that he has to approach China for help is already a slap on his face. China and Russia always viewed each other as as rivals and never trusted each other.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia is hurting. Roubles are at record low. Inflation is climbing. Economy has stopped. He is losing confidence in central Moscow and St Petersburg. For the fact that he has to approach China for help is already a slap on his face. China and Russia always viewed each other as as rivals and never trusted each other.
Agree. If given a choice, Russia would not have collaborated so well with the Chinks as at present. The Chinks are of course taking great advantage of the current desperation in Russia. The CCP's mentality has always been like this ever since their formation. Even the recent gas deal was inked at a great discount for the Chinks as the Chinks know that the Russians are now very desperate for financial backing. Communists are well known to manipulate and take advantage out of every situation possible.

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. If given a choice, Russia would not have collaborated so well with the Chinks as at present. The Chinks are of course taking great advantage of the current desperation in Russia. The CCP's mentality has always been like this ever since their formation. Even the recent gas deal was inked at a great discount for the Chinks as the Chinks know that the Russians are now very desperate for financial backing. Communists are well known to manipulate and take advantage out of every situation possible.

What rubbish are u spewing? I simply have no other choice but to ally with China. Even a pariah country like North Korea who's leader can purge his own uncle i also won't mind.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the recent gas deal was inked at a great discount for the Chinks as the Chinks know that the Russians are now very desperate for financial backing. Communists are well known to manipulate and take advantage out of every situation possible.

You don't know Russians well.

In the near future, when the current sanctions on Russia are lifted/abolished, they'll seek ways to renege on/abrogate their whatever oil treaties they have signed with Ah Tiong land.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why they view each other as rivals?i thought china and russia has participated in many wars together,also russia help set up communism in china,also they had common enemy-usa.ur just saying that because everyone hates the chinks so automatically russia must also hate chinks.

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Obama is a kan pua cheebye restricting my gay buddies to Xi Jinping. Even that Fatty Kim betrayed me. :mad:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
why they view each other as rivals?i thought china and russia has participated in many wars together,also russia help set up communism in china,also they had common enemy-usa.ur just saying that because everyone hates the chinks so automatically russia must also hate chinks.

Because China view the Ruskies as the only country that really poses a threat to them, not the western world.