• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacock 118 coming to Tg Bahru

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau! It almost shames my whole family, luckily I stop my moron mother not to utter her stupid rubbish.

This is the true story:
Tg Bahru those SIT flats in the 50th is called 二奶村, it's the rich who rent and keep the 二奶, my mother is 二奶 and kept by the rich man and eventually give birth to me and my sisters. on this particular series she wanted to open up the true story of tg bahru to get "fame". her brain is retard, though tell the story can get paid a lot of money by mediacock.

so much ads for the coming series but fabricated story, it's worth to waste time to watch or go geylang to talk to PRC Mei Mei?:*:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
This drama is in actual fact a propaganda commission by the govt to promote gov policies. Many of the govt message will be cleverly embedded in the conversations.

It a 100 plus long series and will be on air all the way till next year which is why election won't be in this year. In total govt is spending $14m for the whole series.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It a 100 plus long series and will be on air all the way till next year which is why election won't be in this year. In total govt is spending $14m for the whole series.

Please tell this to GMS, he is still dreaming of a snap election :o:o:o

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
This drama is in actual fact a propaganda commission by the govt to promote gov policies. Many of the govt message will be cleverly embedded in the conversations.

you can feed a shit load of gorillas with 14m worth of bananas.

no wonder they call it gorillas in the mist. must stink like hell.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
somebody please tell him to "wake" up his ideas.

let go let go let go let go let go let go let go legolegolegoelgoelgoelgoeltgoelgoelgoelgoeltgoeltgoelgoeltgoeltgoelgoelgoelgoelgoleoeltgoeltgoelgoeltgoelgoeltgo

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lau! It almost shames my whole family, luckily I stop my moron mother not to utter her stupid rubbish.

This is the true story:
Tg Bahru those SIT flats in the 50th is called 二奶村, it's the rich who rent and keep the 二奶, my mother is 二奶 and kept by the rich man and eventually give birth to me and my sisters. on this particular series she wanted to open up the true story of tg bahru to get "fame". her brain is retard, though tell the story can get paid a lot of money by mediacock.

so much ads for the coming series but fabricated story, it's worth to waste time to watch or go geylang to talk to PRC Mei Mei?:*:

So, you are one of the "b$#$^$&ds"?? are you the "runt"???:p

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the true story:

bro, u beri lucky lor...me lived in the poorer neighbourhood next to TB
still can remember, after school...had to sell goring pisang from door to door at those areas. :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, u beri lucky lor...me lived in the poorer neighbourhood next to TB
still can remember, after school...had to sell goring pisang from door to door at those areas. :eek:

Must have bought goring pisang from you when I was young, back then I lived for a short while in T.B......were your pisang FRESH?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must have bought goring pisang from you when I was young, back then I lived for a short while in T.B......were your pisang FRESH?

wah lau..at 10cts a piece what more you want ?? :smile:
those growing up years were tough, but filled with memories
still keeping in touch with several of my goreng pisang kakis,
can never forget those times :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau..at 10cts a piece what more you want ?? :smile:
those growing up years were tough, but filled with memories
still keeping in touch with several of my goreng pisang kakis,
can never forget those times :biggrin:

aiyah!..all goreng pisang sellers, all the same....even at $1 - $1+ a piece...they ask the same question, what more you want?...hey!..this sound familiar ...like the PxP...:biggrin:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
118 where gt propaganda… obv u didn’t see tis la. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=876156502429518 sigh,, can totally relate to tis sad reality. Standard of livin in sg is jus so high n my boyf n i r still strugglin to save up for our big day. :’( sigh n we still hav our school fees to pay for… :(.. anw, gd job ch8. im enjoyin the show so far...

Life in singapore is hard if you chase the dream. the dreams will always be one step ahead of you.

what have we become :*: