• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocked that a 17 year old did this

Revenge

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought that a toddler did it until i saw his age revealed.

6879517.png

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The child could have endangered the lives of the residents. Imagine if someone was having a heart attack and the ambulance was waiting downstairs.

Or what if you're late for an examination or a job interview because of this?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have slapped him....but some 'slapping' is good, can earn millions & make sure you get someone with a 'platinum spoon in mouth' to "SLAP YOU"...

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry the chance is very very small, it can only happen in LKY GRC "the pinicle 50-storey height".

The child could have endangered the lives of the residents. Imagine if someone was having a heart attack and the ambulance was waiting downstairs.

Or what if you're late for an examination or a job interview because of this?

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are his parents?

Parents who bring up children as badly as these must be punished for the crimes committed by their offspring.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tsk tsk tsk... Sinkies are so clueless.
If you press the button of every floor it will perform a reset and all the buttons pressed will be disengaged. The clever child was just trying to cancel the floors he accidentally pressed.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If me , I will slap too.
Imagine If lift going down and every floor have passenger going down, it will take more than 15min.