• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia's badminton world No. 1 Lee Chong Wei's B sample tests positive for dope

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia's badminton world No. 1 Lee Chong Wei's B sample tests positive for dope

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - It is confirmed. Malaysia's badminton world No. 1 Lee Chong Wei's B sample has tested positive for dexamethasone.

The Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) will make an official announcement at 2pm at BAM headquarters in Bukit Kiara on Saturday.

The press conference will be chaired by BAM's working committee on doping, Datuk Norza Zakaria.

Lee, who went through a random dope test during the World Championships in Copenhagen on Aug 30, witnessed the seal of his B sample being opened at Oslo on Nov 5.

He faces a two-year ban but he will get a chance for a hearing with the Badminton World federation (BWF), on a date to be announced soon.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sp...-weis-b-sample-tests-pos#sthash.CNsnUWcj.dpuf

LeeChongWei081114e.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno why u guys call it dope.in Malaysia taking ice and ketamine is called tradition and kampong lifestyle.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your mother Chee buy.

Tonychat if you wanna fake, and use your clone to talk to yourself, learn to spell Chee BYE correctly first lah!!

Good try to try to create the impression that your clone frenchbriefs is me... Ha ha.

I am bookmarking this thread also.

Gong Chee bye Jiu hu Kia...

Now let's try this same trick using your other clones like Attila the Cunt and also soIsee.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat if you wanna fake, and use your clone to talk to yourself, learn to spell Chee BYE correctly first lah!!

Good try to try to create the impression that your clone frenchbriefs is me... Ha ha.

I am bookmarking this thread also.

Gong Chee bye Jiu hu Kia...

Now let's try this same trick using your other clones like Attila the Cunt and also soIsee.

Fuck your mother Chee buy.