• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does the Auto Toilet flush keeps flushing when I am shitting?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
All these automated toilet flush are a fucking waste of water....Keep flushing when I am shitting and splashing on my ass....after shitting...i waste even more toilet paper to wipe my asshole and ass cheeks...

WTF!:oIo:

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well a very cheap trick to stop it from auto flushing is to tear a strip of toilet paper and let it hang over from the cistern, and use your keys or coins as a paperweight.

If there's no cistern, try to stuff the toilet paper along the edge of the detector panel; there's usually a small gap you can stuff the toilet paper in as these detectors are always under maintenance and the management rarely uses silicone to seal it up..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Well a very cheap trick to stop it from auto flushing is to tear a strip of toilet paper and let it hang over from the cistern, and use your keys or coins as a paperweight.

If there's no cistern, try to stuff the toilet paper along the edge of the detector panel; there's usually a small gap you can stuff the toilet paper in as these detectors are always under maintenance and the management rarely uses silicone to seal it up..

Nabeizzz...urgent need to shit liaozzz still got time do all these meh!?!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Toilet management want to show off high tech mah.... put all the motion sensors here and there.

Sensor for tap, sensor for soap dispenser, sensor for tissue paper dispenser. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Toilet management want to show off high tech mah.... put all the motion sensors here and there.

Sensor for tap, sensor for soap dispenser, sensor for tissue paper dispenser. :rolleyes:

Waste money installing and waste more money operating them...wtf...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time do it outside la, save water

M4BtyNf.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time you go toilet let me know I can it 101% sure, don't believe try it, money back guaranteed!

All these automated toilet flush are a fucking waste of water....Keep flushing when I am shitting and splashing on my ass....after shitting...i waste even more toilet paper to wipe my asshole and ass cheeks...

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must own the cleanest asshole in town now.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some toilets will flush the min u sit down. BEFORE you have done anything..... in other words , u get a bum wash first

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the software sucks??

Your got the money to buy autoflush toilet surely you can afford higher water bills?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Try sit still Bro ah meng :biggrin:

honestly hor...do u sit straight or bend when shitting...if u bend...then the autoflush mechanism cannot work properly...u sit up it detect.... u bend it does not...then it keeps flushing lor..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You drop your keys...that should be interesting...you can't go home, you can't start your car...you have to explain..where you dropped it.... ha ha ha ha...& get a "what a liar" look....ha ha ha

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You drop your keys...that should be interesting...you can't go home, you can't start your car...you have to explain..where you dropped it.... ha ha ha ha...& get a "what a liar" look....ha ha ha

next door cubicle hear all your cling clang keys...wondering what the fuck is going on...:biggrin: