• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Wars: Episode 7 The Force Awakens

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the individual who watch this stupid childish movie more than one time, you are a retard.
Soon, the hype will die down, and you will realize that this is even worse than prequel.
What a waste of time. There was a point in the movie, that i feel, what the hell, why am i watching this piece of shit, i want to walk out. I cannot believe i even feel this in star wars.
J J abrams, fxxk you. Disney want to turn this into a children bullshit just to sell toys to girls and minority. You dun have to kowtow to them.
I hope all your future movie flop.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the individual who watch this stupid childish movie more than one time, you are a retard.
Soon, the hype will die down, and you will realize that this is even worse than prequel.
What a waste of time. There was a point in the movie, that i feel, what the hell, why am i watching this piece of shit, i want to walk out. I cannot believe i even feel this in star wars.
J J abrams, fxxk you. Disney want to turn this into a children bullshit just to sell toys to girls and minority. You dun have to kowtow to them.
I hope all your future movie flop.

the black boy sucks.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasted $8 on a crappy movie :rolleyes:

most over hyped movie ever and damn lousy. Disney spoiled it. No originality as all ideas rehashed from the first movie.
usual american shits condemn it by trying to be politically correct putting a black man there(who cannot act and is redundant) to avoid accusations of racism(in the first movie not a single black man and it was great), a token chinese X wing actor( and useless shitty times make a big fuss for such a condescending calafare) to cater to asian markets, a bb8 toy to sell more toys and con the kids and parents money, a useless girl protagaonist to appeal to the feminist(like in all recent sci fi movies ala jennfer lawrence ) and a rather benign pseudo darth vader equivalent with a sorry joker halloween tin can mask. story is the same and how this latest death star incarnate is destroyed is also the same modus operandi, blow up the reactor(how original can you get??). and all the media hype still says the movie is ground breaking???it is shits my ass. no wonder george lucas refused to be associated with it.
ip Man 3 way better and more original

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
most over hyped movie ever and damn lousy. Disney spoiled it. No originality as all ideas rehashed from the first movie.
usual american shits condemn it by trying to be politically correct putting a black man there(who cannot act and is redundant) to avoid accusations of racism(in the first movie not a single black man and it was great), a token chinese X wing actor( and useless shitty times make a big fuss for such a condescending calafare) to cater to asian markets, a bb8 toy to sell more toys and con the kids and parents money, a useless girl protagaonist to appeal to the feminist(like in all recent sci fi movies ala jennfer lawrence ) and a rather benign pseudo darth vader equivalent with a sorry joker halloween tin can mask. story is the same and how this latest death star incarnate is destroyed is also the same modus operandi, blow up the reactor(how original can you get??). and all the media hype still says the movie is ground breaking???it is shits my ass. no wonder george lucas refused to be associated with it.

Ip man also horrible lah, how many Chinese Kung Fu shows with the hero trying to defend his Kung Fu school rehash..... Pui

MasterYoda

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hmph... made in china

2194666050f625e2c0be1332aae08ae767f9f99c.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Black boy was a janitor

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ip man also horrible lah, how many Chinese Kung Fu shows with the hero trying to defend his Kung Fu school rehash..... Pui

hahahah that's why I said alot of people are ignorant novice and do not understand the movies they watch. all they want is just kill and die die like in olden kung fu movies shit. Ip man is different.
Go and read up on Ip man life history and the story of wing chun , wong shun leung (aka king boxer or king of the talking hands)and bruce lee before you watch Ip man and you would see alot of allegorical references and hidden meanings. even the mike tyson -ip man fight have hidden meanings and new techniques(show cased the rare leg movement techniques of wing chun for those ignorants fools, who think wing chun is all hand techniques).
even the use of chi sao and 1 inch punch popularised by bruce lee is shown at the end and how it is done correctly . Of course all the hoi polloi like you only know shits.
In real life the greatest practitioner of wing chun (chief student of ip man) wong shun leung have been witnessed to fight off more than 10 king fu gangsters at one go and emerge unscathed. , Wong Shun Leung was documented to have fought a 240 lbs Russian not British Boxer in Hong Kong and Wong Shun Leung won that fight by KO with just three punches!!!he won more than 70 fights in bei mo(against all otehr kungfu experts in no holds barred underground fights in the 1960s and 70s) and never lost a single match. teh real life Ip man was known to win a fight when he at the ripe old age of 70 beat off a man 25 years of age and also able to knock AWAY A PISTOL'S BULLET-CHAMBER BY SHEER FINGER STRENGTH. know what you are seeing first instead opening your mouth and criticizing like a blind fool. like I said truth is stranger than fiction or Ip man stranger than star wars.

http://www.wingchun.si/yipman.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Shun_Leung

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahah that's why I said alot of people are ignorant novice and do not understand the movies they watch. all they want is just kill and die die like in olden kung fu movies shit. Ip man is different.
Go and read up on Ip man life history and the story of wing chun , wong shun leung (aka king boxer or king of the talking hands)and bruce lee before you watch Ip man and you would see alot of allegorical references and hidden meanings. even the mike tyson -ip man fight have hidden meanings and new techniques(show cased the rare leg movement techniques of wing chun for those ignorants fools, who think wing chun is all hand techniques).
even the use of chi sao and 1 inch punch popularised by bruce lee is shown at the end and how it is done correctly . Of course all the hoi polloi like you only know shits.
In real life the greatest practitioner of wing chun (chief student of ip man) wong shun leung have been witnessed to fight off more than 10 king fu gangsters at one go and emerge unscathed. , Wong Shun Leung was documented to have fought a 240 lbs Russian not British Boxer in Hong Kong and Wong Shun Leung won that fight by KO with just three punches!!!he wonj more than 70 fights in bei mo(against all otehr kungfu experts in no holds barred underground fights in the 1960s and 70s) and never lost a single match. teh real life Ip man was known to win a fight when he at the ripe old age of 70 beat off a man 25 years of age and also able to knock AWAY A PISTOL'S BULLET-CHAMBER BY SHEER FINGER STRENGTH. know what you are seeing first instead opening your mouth and criticizing like a blind fool. like I said truth is stranger than fiction or Ip man stranger than star wars.

http://www.wingchun.si/yipman.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Shun_Leung

What an idiot, I am not talking about his life and history, I am talking about the movie only for entertainment.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an idiot, I am not talking about his life and history, I am talking about the movie only for entertainment.
Like I said you are hoi polloi low class 70% pap loving plebians who see Movies=entertainment= kill, kill, die, die or sex, sex only. jack neo type. if no killing or sex = "bad movie". no wonder sinkieland movie productions and appreciation is worse than HK , taiwan, thailand or even Malaysia. period. sinkie and their movies and audience are a low class joke . I stay away from them.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said you are hoi polloi low class 70% pap loving plebians who see Movies=entertainment= kill, kill, die, die or sex, sex only. jack neo type. if no killing or sex = "bad movie". no wonder sinkieland movie productions and appreciation is worse than HK , taiwan, thailand or even Malaysia. period. sinkie and their movies and audience are a low class joke . I stay away from them.

You stray off topic and want to talk cock